CHAPTER 31: NEW HELPER

PREVIOUSLY: ENCOUNTER

The blue-haired teen seems to hesitate about that. On the other hand, if she informed the team, they would only make matters more difficult for the brunette to manage. She sighs and nods in agreement. "Fine, I'll keep my word, although allow me to periodically check on you to make sure you are alright."

Tenma smiles at her. "Arigatou, Yuoko." Right on cue, a car stops in front of them, and the driver exits to reveal that he is the brunette's butler. "Itsuki-san!"

"Tenma, what heppened to you." The butler asked, of course, worried. The brunette and Yuoko glance at each other and face the butler again.

Tenma sheepishly scratches the back of his head. "About it..." He then was cut off by his best friend. "Long story. I will explain everything on the way. For now, we need to get back to the hotel so that Arion can rest."

The butler complies with her request and assists her in bringing the brunette inside the car. Fortunately, they left Raimon Jr. High without being seen as they immediately drove away from the school.

............................................................................

In Mitsui Garden Hotel, Yuoko and Itsuki were in the living room part of the team's floor. As Yuoko ready to explain what happened to them at Raimon Jr. High had caused the brunette to be exhausted and why they were there in the first place. The door suddenly opened, revealing a worried advisor. "Yuoko, where's Arion? Ohhh Itsuki-san, you're here."

The butler takes a sip of his tea and puts it down. "If you are looking at the young master, he is resting in his room."

The advisor approaches them and sends the manager a worried expression. "What happened to him, Yuoko? His vital signs instantly surged when I checked at the iPad." She reaches out the iPad to her and shows the health conditions of the brunette an hour ago.

Yuoko exhales and feels guilty. 'Sorry, Tenma.' "Have a sit Matsui-sensei. I'll explain everything."

FLASHBACK

When the Shizen left the riverbank, they discussed where they wanted to go. After settling in, they disperse into groups.

Osamu, Takuya, Kouji, Ju, and Yuoko are on their way to the convenience store to buy goods for their dinner this evening. Meanwhile, the others are going to have a tour around the district of Inazuma town.

"Are they all gonna be okay without us?" Yuoko asked, feeling a bit worried for others. Primarily they are still not familiar with the place except for their brunette captain.

"Don't worry Yuoko. They will be fine as long as they are together." Takuya rest assured her. "Besides, we have the shizen band. We can track each other at any time as long as they are wearing it."

"I'm sure Hiro will pull them in a food shop," Kouji comments as he shows a hologram in his band where the others are right now. It seems they are currently close to the district, and expectedly Hiro and Koichi are leading the way while the others are slowly following behind them.

Tenma mentally facepalms. He can clearly imagine what his best friend is doing. "Forget about them. As for us, we haven't decided yet what to cook." Osamu says to let them focus back on their task at hand.

"I say, we will have a Shrimp Avocado Salad with Tomatoes. I'll make a Hanami Dango for our dessert." Suggest Yuoko. After giving it some thought, they nod as they are okay with it. Considering some of their members have already eaten, a light dinner will do for all of them.

"Alright. We are almost there. Let's get this finished." Tenma remarks, and they continue walking their way to the store. 

Unexpectedly, someone bumps into the brunette when they make a left turn on the street, knocking them both to the ground.