CHAPTER 13: SLEEPOVER PART 2

PREVIOUSLY: SLEEPOVER PART 1

“Also you!” comments back his team. Technically, it’s true. Before he really is so stubborn, he refused to take a rest and keeps on training. How many times he falls down, he will always stands back and continue. That’s what inspires his team, to be stronger like their captain. After all, they really owe him a lot. They swear to protect him at all cost.

Tenma really do love and appreciate his team so much. They will do anything just to get stronger together and no is aloud to let a person left behind.

“Uhh Ju!!!” Tenma stops at his thoughts and face the person who is calling him. “Yes Minoru-san?”

“Why don’t you tell us about you in Raimon.” Request his senpai, making Tenma not so sure if it is great idea to tell them but it’s his team they won’t let it past that easily. After all, he was back because he wants to heal himself with the help of them.

“Okay, I’ll tell you all about what I’ve been through. After cleaning we clean this all up” He calmly says it to them and they just nod as a respond. They already finished eating their dinner and was too caught up at their story telling. For them, it is truly a wonderful dinner night but this is not yet the half way of their sleepover. Until then, they still have time to have fun and so much to talk about.

************************************

BEACH HOUSE

The Shizen eleven are finished tidying up the dinner table and now they gather at the third floor. It’s pretty big room, the two sides of the room is all cover with clear window glass and you can really see a beautiful view of the moon shining across the sea. There are two white sofa in the center, one is long facing the view of the sea and the other one is at the right side facing the medium size center glass table with a large sky blue mat There is a fire place at the right side of the room and a white grand piano at the corner. The decoration of the room is full of white and kinds of blue, it gets the ocean vibe to it. It really feels warm and comfortable.

Some of team settle downs theirselves in the sofa, while the others just sat in the mat comfortably playing with the pillows. As for Tenma, he went to the grand piano, pressing random keys. It’s really been a long time he played a piano, then he remembers his loving mother making him smile in pain. Everytime when he sees a piano or violin, it only reminded him of her.

Tenma didn’t notice that his being stare the piano a long time and the team just watching at him silently worried, already know what he was thinking.

Ryuu lays his hand at his captain’s shoulder, able to get out his attention. He gives him a comforting smile which the brunet returns it back with a reassuring smile. Then suddenly he yelps at the sudden hug from behind by the winter boy.

“Why not you play some for us?!” request Hiro smiling brightly at him, hoping it will somehow cheer him up.

Tenma just nod with now bright smile on his face, feeling much better. He sat on the stool feeling the keys running through his finger, after a minute he starts to play.

“Sugoi Ju!” comments Hiro hugging him while all of them giving a huge applause. It is such a long while they see him playing the piano. Every time, they watch their captain playing a piano or violin, he always put all his emotion and his whole soul into the music.