CHAPTER 23: ARAKUMO VS. SHIZEN PT. 2

PREVIOUSLY: ARAKUMO VS. SHIZEN PT.1

In the end, the keshin shoot rapidly slows down and is sent back away outside the field.

"Sugoi! Tezuka stops the powerful keshin shoot of Arakumo! Unbelievable! He stopped it with only his hisatsu technique!" The crowd went cheering wildly at Shizen. No one ever stops Taiyou's keshin shoot with a normal hisatsu without slowing it down first.

After a moment, the sound of a whistle loudly echoes the whole stadium. "And there's the whistle! The first half ends with Shizen Genki in the big lead with a score of 2-0! Can Arakumo be able to break the Shizen's tough defense?!"

************************************

"Great work, Minna! Keep it up and enjoy yourself." hearing this from their coach, that smiles and energizes the team. The managers each give them their bottled water and a towel, checking their condition also.

The coach turns the winter forward, looks like the redness in his forehead finally lessens. "Hiro! You're up in the second half."

"Hai!" He keenly replies to his Coach as he left his seat and starts warming up.

"Osamu-san great defense in there." compliments the flame forward as the two fist pump.

"Arigatou. You're not so bad yourself for getting those goals, Ryuu." Osamu drinks a mouth full of water, finally freshen up after the heated match.

A beep sounds come from the goalkeeper's Shizen band. Osamu looks at the screen, reading the message.

"What is it, Osamu-san?" ask Ryuu, looking at the senior's wrist. "You have the band?!"

"Yeah. Ju sneakily gave it to me in the waiting room. In the case of he has something to say or something encouragement for the team." The goalkeeper winks and then faces away at the flame forward. "Minna! Gather around!"

The team quickly obeys the command and circles around their captain. Osamu makes a quick adjustment on his Shizen band. "Wait! Why do you have the Shizen band?" ask the winter head, for all of his team, also wondering.

"A sneaky squirrel gave it to him behind our backs." shortly explains Ryuu, summing up the goalkeeper said a while ago.

"Wow! Thank you for that nickname, Ryuu-SAN." The team gets startled and changes their gaze where the voice comes from towards the goalkeeper's wrist.

"Yeah! That is bad, Ryuu-SAN!" Hiro defends the brunet, helping to tease up the flame striker. The two start to giggle, so as the team.

"Will you two stop put SAN after my name?!" That increases the giggles. They know, way back before, within the team, he hates being called with a SAN every after his name. It makes him feel old.

"It's your fault you're the one who started it. I only returned the favor."  Even though the brunet is not physically in front of them, they can sense his smirk from this afar. "Going back, I was about to say is transcendent work, Minna! I can see to myself the developments you work on these few months. I'm really dazzled at your plays."

The team smiles at each other, very thankful that their hard work reaches their precious captain. They will continue this path to be strong alongside him.

"Though Minna, be careful about the second half. You know what I mean, knowing the Arakumo. Mostly their captain will be planning something big they will be using their hidden cards on you." The atmosphere went dead serious, discussing the event will happen later in the second half.

"Yeah! We are all aware of it. By their face, we can tell they are eager to get back the goals. You don't have to worry about us. Whatever they are planning, we will stop them no matter what." speaks Osamu with conviction and energy in his voice. The whole team nods agree with him.