Gon and Killua also go to the auction to get the game greed island. And then the next arc begins. I think this is what happend, but I didn't watch all of the anime so I wouldn't know what comes next.
( just so you know, irl I have actually finished the whole anime)

My thoughts wandered and then I caught myself thinking about school. I remember hating science and chemistry for some reason.

That got me thinking about all the things I remember from the textbooks. Nothing used to stick in my brain, so I always failed. Strange how I could now remember almost everything on the pages. Maybe that's a extra power given to me. The pages I recall look like photos, photographic memory's.

I started looking into my memories and began with the chemistry books. I scanned through my memoric pages and stopped at the chapter about atoms. Somehow this seemed very interesting and I read the pages slowly in my mind.

An atom is the smallest unit of ordinary matter that forms a chemical element. It's even in the air, there all around us.

A sudden idea popped in my head.

Wouldn't being able to control atoms be op as heck? Like you could do anything with that power. You could freeze something, control anything; liquid, solids, you could do anything!

That's like wayyyyy to OP.

But what if it worked.

What if I could make that my ability?

They say specialists can do everything and anything as long as they have the right amount of aura, so it should be possible right?

Let's try it.

I excitedly jump up, my blood pumping.

I thought of all the info on atoms and then focused myself on finding a comfortable spot against the tree trunk.

The thought of being able to do such amazing things with nen was overwhelming and I had to bang my head against the trunk of the tree to gather my thoughts.

I sat in a meditation position as I emptied my mind of thoughts and memories.

The breeze softly brushed past me, and I felt all the feelings of nature. The sounds of animals got louder and I could even hear the plants moving. The sun granted me a soft, warm environment to relax in.

I breathed in through my nose, and exhaled through my mouth. The blood in my veins calmly pulsed and faded into a bright green shine. The emerald color illuminating the area, my irises shining through the thin skin of my closed eyelids.

I stayed like this for minutes before taking one last breath.

I felt around me with aura, seeking out the tiny atoms in the air. It didn't work the first time, but I continued on.

It was dusk when I finally felt the faintest touch of a atom. Happily opening my eyes, I let the green fade away again.

I would try again the next day, now was time to rest.

✄┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

It has been two days science I started seeking out the fellow atoms in the air.

It has been tiring and slow work, resulting in me not having breaks. I kept training through the day, in my meditation sitting. My aura was still as good as new, and I had opted to go through the night with my ability training.

At night my green veins where magical, the light shining onto the water down below the cliff. The area of my peaceful training was slowly attracting small and big animals to the water of the lake. They stayed there, watching my emerald green light blood shimmering from the rocks like a lighthouse.

I stayed there for days.

I had some control of the atoms, but it had yet to submit to my complete control. I could make them move to a small extent, creating a small whirlwind at my knees.

✄┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

The time had flown past. I have know created a complete bond with nature and it's atoms. I could control winds, water and even the growth of nature itself. My aura had become less menacing but more overwhelming in its compacity. If I wanted, I could control the mood of my aura.

I could make it so that you wished you wanted to die from the densness and terrifying feeling, or I could make you feel like it enveloped you with love and peace. My peaceful aura felt like heaven for the animals and plants in the landscape. My sitting spot has grown with flowers surrounding my sitting spot, creating a nature throne. I would sit there with the many animals and insects. I healed them with my happy aura.

The atoms being controlled by me had only one flaw.

It responded to emotion.

If I was agitated, I might unintentionally hurt something or someone. Or if I was happy, anything in a miles radius would become healthy and strong, or plants would grow rapidly.

But, despite all that, my influence on controlling the atoms was a success and I was more powerful than anything. I could easily beat Illumi now, to my delight.

I was now powerful.

More powerful than any being thrown at me.