Chapter 4

I guess no one noticed that I had only just re-joined them in their... tour. I stayed at the back of everyone, making sure not to trip over anyone or stand on their feet just in case they would bite my head off.

A thin male court my attention when he appeared in front of the group, who were now checking him out. God they’re animals. ANIMALS I tell you! He looked as though he was twenty six but its probably not his real age.

"Hello there ladies." He said in a deep voice. It sounded very familiar and that's odd since I don't remember seeing him anywhere before. "I am James and I'm..." I quit listening to him after I heard his name. James. I swear I know someone close to me named James. It's like really familiar. Who could it be? Uncle? Nope, don't have an Uncle James. Cousin? Nope again, don't have a male cousin so that's definitely out the question. Hummm... Who could it be?

"... If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask." At that I shot my hand up.

"Hey! I gotta question. Why on earth am I here if these..." What should I call them? Barbies? Lunatics? Big gobs? Fog horns? Stuff it, i'll just call them 'females'. "females are really into this thing but I wasn't here by choice. I don't even want to be here." I exclaimed, shouting over the others.

When I said I didn't want to be here though, they soon shut up. Finally! The group parted into two, half left and the others right, to revival the man walking between them.

He had dark brown hair, green eyes and a sort of thin face. He looked really familiar, as in the type of familiar that feels like you've seen the person day after day after day and its starting to really irritate me.

"Now, who do we have here?" He asked, looking as if he already knew everything about me, which is totally freaky because we've only just met, I think.

"By the look on your face, you already know. So you tell me." I blatantly told him, letting nothing but a smirk show amusement on my face.

He just looked shocked; which only lasted a moment or two before he had a smirk on his own face, probably matching my smirk.

"Do I now? Because I don't believe we've ever met before this moment." He said in a challenging voice whilst raising his right eyebrow just a tiny bit so you probably wouldn't notice it was raised unless you investigated it or compared it to his left eyebrow.

Okay ignore my comment about him might not being twenty six because he's acting like a human twenty six.

I took a step forward so our toes were nearly but barely touching, just like how me and 'whoever-he-is' were standing.

"I also believe so. But you look as though you know everything about me and if we've only just happened to have met, why would you have such a facial expression plastered on your face for?" I rambled on, raising both my eyebrows whilst my lopsided smirk grew bigger on the left side of my face.

"Marica." he whispered and I gasped. My smirk shrunk a million millimetres per second. How... How did he know that name? And how's he know it linked to me?

"What'd ya say?" I asked as I took a step back, to get away from him before he continued.

"Ah... So you do know what I'm talking about?" He asked as his smirk grew into a full blown smile.

What the hell was he smiling about? That name is forbidden to be said around me and I never knew why until when Sam said it and I blacked out, passing out for two weeks. No thank you.

I don't want that to happen again. I guess Sam saw or heard what was happening because she had her care face on as she walked up towards me, but not to close.

"Nicki. Sweetie. Don't do this. Ignore him. Please I don't think we can go another two weeks without you, we only just coped last time because we were always in your room."

They were what!? They were in my room for the whole two weeks? That would explain why it was a tip and smelt like rotten chicken when I got back.

"I.. I can't Sam, I... I can't." I felt as though I was going to brake down into a never ending waterfall. I felt like I could just give up on life itself. I just.. I just can't do this anymore especially if everyone mentions that's name. I have no idea why but I've always been emotionally connected to the name.

"Don't think like that. Plus didn't you hear? We're room buddies." Sam almost screamed at me, like always. I just laughed at her behaviour.

You'd think I'd be used to her behaviour but your wrong by a mile, she still surprises everyone with her behaviour.

"Again?" I asked, all she did was nod a yes with a huge smile hogging up half of her face.

"Rats." I snapped my fingers. "Why can't I ever get rid of you?" I joked. Like always, we're sharing sleeping spaces together, now that I'm used to.

"Hey!" She protested. "You don't mean that." she started, trying to keep a straight face on her face.

"Err... Yeah I do." I teased. Somehow that end up with me being pinned to the ground.

Why am I always getting pinned to something? I mean first the wall, now the floor. This is getting ridicules. I sighed.

"What'd I 'supposedly' done this time?" I asked, not bothering to open my eyes.

"Again? What'd ya mean by that?" Sam stopped and sighed that sounded like a disappointed sigh.

"Oh... You haven't? Not already? We've only been here for an hour and half. Though I shouldn't be that surprised..." Her voice trailed off, making me force my eyes open to see what was going on.

I was expecting Clare back on me but I was surprise she was busy, that's why she sent her friend.

"You.. You.. You..." She started as if she was trying to figure out a name to call me.

"Who are you?" I asked, pulling her out of her thinking bubble.

"What?" She snapped as if she was queen. I just sighed and rolled my eyes. So females are the same, no matter what creature? What a bummer.

"I asked, who are you?" I said slowly, letting each word roll off the tip of my tongue ever so slightly.

"I, you bloodbag, am Amelia" she said, flicking her hair over one of her shoulders. She acts a lot like Clare, looks a lot like Clare and talks like Clare too. Hummm...

"Are you Clare's twin? Or best friend? Or just a sister? Maybe a cousin?" I bombarded her sit questions, throwing her off guard, giving me an advantage.

She looked up, staring at the ceiling whilst she loosened her grip on my wrists. Perfect! I rolled us over so she was on bottom. I held her wrists just she had with me just.

"Let me go!" She hissed. I just howled in laughter.

"It's not very nice now, is it?" I asked whilst quirking my eyebrow as if I was being cocky, but I wasn't, I don't do cocky.

"Let her go!" He said. I mentally rolled my eyes at him at how demanding he was being. I ignored him, tightening my grip on Amelia's wrists, making her scream out in pain. "I said Let her go!"

I continued to ignore him. I felt two hands on my shoulders, belonging to two different people. They started pulling me off of Amelia.

That continued for ten minutes till my hands became stiff and I had to stretch my hands so they wouldn't stick. As soon as I got pulled off, I was taken to a huge lilac room. Yep, this is definitely mine and Sam's room.

I looked around the room. There were two small double beds up either wall, leaving the wall with the window and door empty. Two wardrobes, chester draws and a HD t.v up in the wall, in between the two beds.

Let me just say, this room was totally awesome. When I looked by the doorway, I saw a very angry.... Person? Yeah, that's it, one very angry person.