Chapter 7

Chapter Seven !!!

Since I only have an hour to get done and be in the dining hall, which I have no idea where it is, meaning I only have forty minutes to get ready and twenty to find this hall.

I had a fifteen minute shower, washing my hair with pineapple shampoo and raspberry conditioner first, making my hair smell like a tropical fruit salad. Then washing my body with shower gel that smelt like apples. Yep, I'm a walking fruit salad, great. Then I walked to my wardrobe; which was a walk in wardrobe, how freaking awesome!?

I looked through every item of clothing to find that they are all my size. How on earth did they know my size? I have know idea. After I went through every item of clothing in here, I eventually picked out a really pale blue t-shirt out that was tight around the stomach and a little baggy round the chest area, it may sound weird but its really cute cause it had a swirly line pattern, that was lilac, going from the bottom right corner, slivering its way up towards the middle but stops before it reaches there, having swirls thread off of the main line. Then a pair of black jean shorts that were just longer then the ones I wore yesterday, with some lilac leggings that stopped at my ankle. I know i have no dress sense at all but look on the bright side, at least now I'm not a walking fruit salad anymore. I went to the chester draws that were inside the walk in wardrobe and went through them, I could already tell what was in them, undergarments and they were in my size. What the...? Who do they bloody know what size I am in everything!?

When I had dressed and hand my towel around my head to make sure the wet ends of my hair didn't drip down my back incase this tops see through when its wet, now that would be embarrassing. I wonder where the shoes would be in this room? I looked around the room, not looking at anything particular but looking for where the shoes will be.

As I looked around my gaze landed on a vanity unit in the corner, big enough for two people to sit and do their make up at, at the same time, a few shelves that had books on, which were a bit dusty,another wardrobe and another bathroom. What? Two bathrooms in the same room? That's weird but why would there be two bathrooms in the same room? My thoughts and questions got cut off when I heard a knock on the door, the one that leads to the landing not the bathrooms or the wardrobes. I sighed getting up off of the bed that I had jumped back onto when I had finished changing. I took my hair out of the towel on my head since its nearly dry because its like a shower room that had steam in it. What's it called? Well at the moment, I don't know but you probably do. All I remember is that it start with an s. I threw the dirty towel in the corner by the bathroom door just before I opened the door to find a smirking Lucas.

"Can I help you?" I asked when I noticed that he was undressing me with his eyes. Perve. I've only had these clothes on for fifteen minutes, leaving me with only ten minutes to get some shoes on and sort my hair out, I don't wear make up often, only on special occasions and this, in my book, isn't one of them. I sighed when I noticed that Lucas was staring at my hips, which was strange because I don't have any hips that were noticeable. I took a huge step backwards and slammed the door in his face, if he wasn't going to talk, then I don't want to be stared at in the doorway. I'm surprised he didn't use his inhuman speed to force his foot through the gap between the door and the door frame. I know night walkers have inhuman speed because I've witnessed it thrice, so I'm certain that he has it, yet he didn't use it. Hmmm... Suspicious.

There was another knock on the door. Err! Why can't he leave me alone and quit staring at me? I stormed over to the door since while I was thinking I had been pacing and ended back over by my bed. I swung open the door at a force I don't know I contained, if I did, my bullies from when I was younger better watch out, meaning the girls down stairs who came from my area.

"What?" I asked, frustrated, thinking it was Lucus still but I was wrong. I had just shouted at him in his face thinking he was Marcus. "Sorry" I mumbled. "Thought you were someone else" I apologised quickly so he could just about make out and hear what I had said. I looked at him with an eyebrow raised as soon as I noticed he was holding a box, a shoe box to be exact.