Epilogue

Last part of TBAV :( hope you'll enjoy, because its the end of Nicki and Marcus.

Once again ENJOY!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EPILOGUE!

•Marcus•

"Everyone bow and welcome your new Queen and King!" I heard my fathers voice bellow throughout the hall. Today was the day my father hands me the title of King and my beloved wife Queen.

I looked over to her and saw her gulp loudly as she gripped onto my hand. I placed my other hand on top of hers and squeezed it to show that I was with her all the way and that everything will be okay.

She stared at me into my eyes as I did with hers six years ago in this very dining hall. They were still the brightest shade of blue that I had ever seen. Her brown locks were straightened so they were a little flatter and her lips consisted a bright rouge shade of lipstick, though I hardly think she needs it. Her plain lips look as though they pop out of her pale skin.

"Come on." I told her as I locked our fingers together. We walked out onto the balcony that was just above where i used to have to sit when that competition was placed and joined my father. Cheers, bows and curtsies broke out throughout the room.

I looked to my left and saw the other royal family, my sweet cheeks biological family. The queen, Lotta, the king, Stephen, their eldest son, David, and their youngest, Nathaniel. To the right was my wife's adopted family, my best friend, Tessa and Kevin. Then Sam stood there in front of them. Grins were broke through the whole hall.

Nicki's friends, who were males, stood at the front the front with their mates. I only know their names and I've grown to like Zack, just not Jim.

My father hugged Nicki and started to make a toast, god knows why. I know, I know, I'm a vampire king, I shouldn't be saying god but no offence, everybody says god!

Throughout the whole toast, I ignored it and only caught the last line of it. The whole time I had my queen held in my arms, hugging me back but paying attention to what was being said.

"... to the new king Marcus and queen Marica!" Nicki laughed at this and went over to my father whilst everyone chattered.

"What have I said about being called Marica?" I heard her ask my old man, hahaha, as she giggled every word out.

I started to walk over before I felt four tiny arms attack my legs, one on each. I felt the light tug at my royal suit jacket that had tassels on the side of the jackets. I looked down and saw the two of the three most important vampires in my life.

Yes, I said vampires. I had turned sweet cheeks into one of us a year after we had met, with her consent too. We got married a week after that then had the other two most important vampires in my life two years after, right on New Year's Eve and New Year's Day. Alicia Louise and Leonardo John Kilision.

I looked back up then back down and saw that they were pushing me backwards, trying to prevent me from walking over to their mother. I chuckled and picked the two, in human years, three year olds and in vampire years, Six year olds up and continued to walk over to my father and queen.

I walked behind her and kissed her neck since it was down and all put to the one side. I smirked when I saw her shiver before she turned around and took Leo out of my hands.

Alicia was a daddy's girl and Leonardo was a mommys boy. Who could blame him though when he's got Nicki as a mother? I think I would be a mama's boy too.

Nicki kissed my cheek and took Alicia off me too. My arms sagged and I turned to my father, knowing that if I watched Nicki walk away, I would just stare at her back until she disappears into the crowd.

I sighed as I tried to concentrate on the words my dad was saying instead of my wife because she's really distracting. I felt a hand slap my back.

"Son, you have one big group of lucky stars to still have Marica before, after and throughout the competition. And to have been able to turn her into one of us, have kids and be married is even better." I felt him re-slap my back. "I'm proud of you son." Was his last words before he walked away. Leaving me standing on my own. I walked into the direction of where my wife headed. Upstairs. No doubt putting the twins to bed. I climbed up the stairs, walked down three corridors before turning into the room that I had flung the door off of and cleaned for her hen the competition was on.

Every other night that I had to spend with one of the other girls, I picked Nicki between each of them so it went something stupid like Nicki, 'Slut', Nicki, Sam, Nicki and so on. Nicki says that 'slut' was the one who asked if I wanted a demonstration of something when we were introducing ourselves. I still laugh at how Nicki described them all and muttered something about them under her breath when the room echoes the smallest sounds yet no one heard her. Amazing.

I stood by the door and watched as Nicki tucked the two into bed and picked up their clothes up off the ends of their beds that they had wore down stairs, Alicia's bright yellow strapped puffy dress and Leo's blue suit with the yellow tie before walking over to the hamper by the bathroom door and walked back to their beds only to sit on the end of Alicia's and started to tell a story. It was about how we met but with a little tweak. None of the kidnapping stuff happened because he turned it into a fairy tale and it was wonderful how she managed to transform it like that because she still told it them as if he was the princess and I, of cause, was the prince.

"I love how you tell and do that." I informed her once I was sure they had fell asleep and made my way into the room and sat on Alicia's bright yellow bed next to Nicki.

"Well that's a little convenient." She started before she kissed me on my lips. "Since I love you." She mumble against my lips. I smirked into the kiss and pulled back a little earlier then we would have liked to.

"Well, I'm glad to hear that since I love you too, sweet cheeks." I told he before pecking her on the lips and stood up whilst holding my hand out too her. She giggled. "Come on. I believe that we have a party to attend to." I told her as she pouted. I chuckled and pecked her once more on the cheek. "Before everyone comes and looks for us."

With that, she stood up and we walked back down the stairs way that I had ended up dragging her down the first time I ever brought her down to the dining hall by instead of dragging and pushing her, we walked equally hand-in-hand all the way back down to the dining hall.

Before we entered, Nicki smiled at me that held so mic love it was unbelievable before taking her hand out of mine and walking in first, straight to her parents, both sets, and was crushed by Sam, Zack and Jim. I smiled at the sight I was witnessing and sighed.

I guess Nicki felt my gaze above her since she turned and faced me. I smiled and her as lovingly as she had given me just a few moments ago which she returned and just from that smile, I felt like the luckiest man alive and I wouldn't give anyone in my life up for anything in the world.