Sneak Peek

" you are my solace... That I crave for... Why can't you understand the pain... I am feeling?" He asked her.

         " Because I lost myself when I was trying to reach you... And it's hard for me to coming back again..."

        "Even if it involves our love? Pain? Suffering?" He asked her.

                " Even if it involves everything I have with me.... I won't be coming back." She said turning away...

          He collapsed on the ground as his eyes catched her re-turning figure begging her to come back but he know that it's his mistake... That it's his mistake of leaving her... His sin.. for leaving her.

On the other side:

" So you are in this field too?" He asked gripping her chin tightly in his fingers as his eyes stuck up on her lips more than necessary.

           " You are talking as if you don't know." She raised her eyebrows as he increased his grip on her waist tightly making her release a rasp breath.

    He trailed his nose on her to her cheeks as he planted kisses. " What about ruling together?" He asked planting a kiss on her cheek making her snort.

               " You and me together? Can't possible." She said pushing him hardly with all her strength and walked away from the place leaving him breath and thought less.

So.... What's happening?

Want to know? Then stay tuned...