Past part-16 New Home.

" She fell in love everytime she looked right into his eyes."
~Anya

Chapter-41

Author's POV:-

Life is quite unpredictable. It always throw something or other thing in your way.

It chases you away from your dreams sometimes, or it pulls you and ties you unexpectedly. It makes you hide, it makes the situations reveal... It always surprises you.

Surya is no exception. He never wanted to hide his dark world from Vanya because it took a big slot in his life.

But not this soon. When David earlier came to Vanya's place because of his father's instructions, he knew that his father is keeping an eye on him, but he didn't know why he kept an eye on Vanya. Especially when he clearly shown his disinterest and dislike towards her.

Surya looked at the Subramanyam couple who are giving him eye every now and then.

"Ugh- I am sorry." That's all he could manage to speek. "Who are you?" Arundhati asked.

"Surya. Surya Rajput." He said and saw a frown appear on her face which turned to a twinkle in her eyes then a smile. A bright one!

"Our Surya?" She asked and he nodded his head in yes smiling a bit.

She instantly enveloped him in a hug. She ran her hand in his hair.

"What actually is this Surya?" Vanya's father's stern voice reached his ears and he released a huge breath.

"Actually.." he started explaining who is his father and mother, how his life is and about everything excluding some dangerous topics.

"Surya I know you have feelings for her, you guys are young, and I suggest both of you to not to involve in these things. Especially don't involve my daughter in this and bring more trouble like this." Her father stated calmly and Surya clenched his jaw and fist his anger.

"I understand your concern for your daughter. But I am not going to leave her for anything. I will stay by her side even if it is a life and death situation I won't leave her side. I swear to protect her. Vanya is mine. This won't happen again and! Since now many know that she is mine they won't leave her alone so I want to stay by her side by staying with her all the time which mean moving in together." Surya said and by the time they completed the Subramanyam couple looked tensed.

"Even if I leave your daughter they won't. She better stay by my side than leaving. Only I can protect her." Surya said with determination.

"Fine." Vanya's father accepted half heartedly. What's done is done. He shouldn't play with his daughter's life.

The morning came quick by and Dhruv, Adwait and David made arrangements for their departure. Surya said that it is not safe for the couple there if they stayed more time there. He should do something about their safety and David seemed the best option. So he called his father.

"Hello." The older man's voice came out gruff.

"I need David to keep as a gaurd for the Subramanyam family." Surya went to the point directly.