She is Mine!

" Broken hearts whispers are far more heart breaking then you can imagine."
         ~Anya.

Chapter-11

Adwait'sPOV:

       He is inside.... He will definitely either kill him or will make sure that he won't be able to walk in his life time any more. 

         Well that fucker should think before messing with our girls. All this information was leaked by Sumit who came to Surya himself  Yesterday night . He said that he saw us and to avoid further complications he met us.

       He explained how he saved Vanya from that Anvith's hands. How he took her to her home. You should have seen Surya's face when he came to know she is single and is not committed. But one thing is eating me up if she is single then whose babies are those? Are they Surya's. Obviously it should have been his because as far as we know about Vanya she never cheats him.

         What about Jhanvi then? Has she moved on? At this thought i can hear the shattering of my heart. I looked up  into the sky remembering everything...

Surya's POV:

      " I guess  my men doing their honor for you Mr. Anvith!" I said looking at him and saw him gulping visibly.

           I grabbed his hair and cupped his cheeks roughly. " You know she is off limits... You know no one can touch her! How. Dare. You. To. Even. Look. AT. HER. LIKE. THAT?" I asked him screaming at the last sentence.

           "Surya! Sorry please! I beg you leave me!" He said now sobbing making me chuckle. "Haaa... You know him Anvith! Have you ever saw or heard that someone misbehaves with Vanya and they will be forgiven let alone left by Surya Rajput... Tch tch tch..." Said now entering Adwait with a smirk.

         My own smirk adorned my lips as I raised my eyebrows at this bastard here. "She was....is...and will always belongs to Surya Rajput! No matter what happens... She was, is and will only be Mine! If someone even dares to look at her... I will make sure to make them repent  each and every moment of  their life." I said in a dead cold voice and saw him shivering.

          I pushed him down and removed his ties. He started to get up but agian was pushed down by Addy. I started kicking and thrashing him. I kicked him in his jwells. I then took the small hammer on the table and smashed his fingers.

       I clapped and my men enetered. "Hahahaha. Trying to kill me Surya? Whatever you do! The fact is that Subramanyam got over you... She won't even see your filthy face! She will move on with other man like a slut-"  I kicked him and started punching his face hard. "I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU SAY SOMETHING NASTY ABOUT HER! SHE IS A GODESS YOU ASSHOLE! AND NO IAM NOT GOING TO KILL YOU BECAUSE SHE DONT WANT MY HANDS TO DO SUCH TYPE OF SIN. OR DO YOU THINK EVEN AFTER TOUCHING HER I WILL LEAVE YOU! I WILL MAKE SURE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY SUFFERS! THIS IS SURYA RAJPUT'S PROMISE TO YOU ANVITH SHARMA!" I screamed and punched him.

           Adwait grabbed my hand and splitted on Anith's face. Soon my men surrounded him and I can hear his screams as I exited the place.

           "Yes Surya... He might deserve it.. but we shouldn't Surya! We shouldn't take the law in our hands. Leave them Surya. Let the law punish them..."

          " Don't hurt others Surya... Beating okay but you are going so far to fracture their hands and legs and even disable! That's horrible"

           " Those who don't respect women don't deserve respect Surya! Remember that."

             " Surya stay away from fights! I don't want to lose you!"