Pain

" The chaos in his heart when he sees her is unexplainable... undescribable and undeniable for him..."
~Anya.

Suddenly my eyes caught a familiar figure clad in a blue colour saree. Adwait is seeing her too. She is talking with Mrs. Niyati... As the girl shook her head smiling then we saw her... It's Jhanvi... She then grabbed a girl in red saree to her side and I know that figure very well.... Vanya... Vanya Subramayam is here...

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Chapter-8

Vanya's POV:

I felt a a jacket on me and saw its Sumit Bhai. He kicked off Anvith and helped me.

My head is hurting and my body is aching all the part he touched. I can feel myself losing me... With all these people around me still i feel suffocating. I feel like someone is chocking me.

I want love and all I get is people lusting me all over! Sumit Bhai helped is get in car and he also got in the car. He made sure we reached home. He then went away saying he will go through cab but Jaanu said my driver will drop and sent him our driver.

My body is numb... I can't think anything. "Vanya listen-" I stopped Jhanvi showing my hand.

Ignoring my parents worried looks I slowly opened the door of my bedroom.

After locking it I tore my saree. I went to washroom. The geazer is running on and the hot water hit my body. I removed my saree and threw it away in the washroom. I started rubbing my arms where he touched me. It's getting disgusted with each time.

Tears are falling from my eyes.... "Aaghh!!!!!!!" I started screaming as I cried harder. Why? Why me? Why always it's me suffering? I started to cry miserably. I can hear my parents out banging on my room door.

My heart is breaking... Wait ! It broke long ago! I started laughing and crying at the same time as I can feel my body getting new scars by my nails as I scratched my whole body.

I started getting suffocated with all the hot water running and there is smoke appearing thick in the air...

I looked at my cabinet which contains blades. I took one of them and brought that to my wrist "Mumma..." Those words of my kids from outside hit me hard. I cried for one last time and rubbed by body harshly and then wiped my tears.

I wore my pajamas and went outside. They are looking at me with tears. Sanya is crying while Vansh is in verge. I bent to their level. " Mumma... Please don't leave us. Sanu just had a bad dream... Of you leaving us... She is crying... And you were inside..." He said and a tear left from my eye.

Sanu came towards me crying "Mumma... Please *hiccups* plewease. *Hiccups*. Don't leavwe us..." She said and cried.

Vansh too came to me and hugged me " Yes Mumma. I promise we won't mess with Pallavi and Rohan. We do.t eat chocolates without your knowing. Please Mumma.. don't leave." He said making me cry more. My parents and Jaanu are crying too. " I promise I don't leave you both. Now go and sleep." I said. "We will sleep with you Amma." They said making my head snap to them. They never called me Amma. They only calls me mom or Mumma. I kissed their cheeks and made them comfortable on my both sides. Patting their small bodies i watched them fall asleep snuggling closer to my body. But sleep is far away from me...

Surya's POV:

My Vanya is here. I looked at her back clearly. She has became thin... Still that smile haven't changed which made me fall for her.

That same innocent smile which used to make my darkest times to the brightest ones. That same smile which makes my heart skip a beat everytime.

That smile which made me look at for all the time almost. Those eyes which are like magnets pulling my eyes towards it and asking me to drown in them and never get out. Her perfect figure which fits in my arms like it's meant to be. I felt myslef walking towards her... I don't what is this. It's like looking at her my all anger on her seemed to get vanished in thin air. Adwait called me and I told him what I saw. He said we will search for them.

I felt myslef in the parking lot. But what broke my heart is a man gave his coat to Vanya. He sided her. His hands are on her shoulder and she didn't mind that.

It broke my heart.... It really broke my heart. He said something to which she gave him a small smile... I looked at her... She is changed... She isn't my Vanya. I looked at the man and was shocked to see Sumit. He is one of a person whom I hate. He proposed Vanya in our college. Though she didn't accept but I still feel bad..

His arms are sound her and they three got into a car. The haven't even noticed my presence there. A tear rolled down from my eye... I ran to my car and Adwait followed me. Tears are blurring my view. I drove in super fast to my apartment. Reaching it i closed the door. Opening the door I went inside and reached my room. Closing it with a thud. I sat on the floor.

" I love you Surya..."
" I swear it's only you Surya..."
" You are the only one Surya"
"Stop being an ass Surya! I won't leave you... Even if you ask me to!"
" Please Surya... I need you! Don't leave me.."

Her last words rang in my ears again. A sob escaped my lips... She moved on? So easily... How can she forget me? How can she just move on.

I took my purse and looked at her photo which always stays in it. " You said you won't move on and won't leave me even if I asked to..." I said as my tears fell on her photo.

Adwait banged on my door and I opened it and again sat on the floor. He came and sat beside me. Even he is crying. He kept is arm around my shoulder. "She said- *sobs* she said she won't forget me Addy...! I didn't want to leave her Addy. I was angry... I yelled at her I agree... But I went there again na Addy to see if she was there... But she isn't and in the mean time she even checked our our room too..... *Sobs hard* please Addy... I can't take this anymore..." I cried and he too cried with me... With each tear rolling down my face... The pain is increasing... Can this pain subside?

Misunderstandings are the sole reasons for many couple falling apart. Isn't it?

This whole Vanya's POV and her behaviour shows how girls feel after they are molested. Many more are on the way.

Hope you all like it.

Love-Anya ❤️

Love-Anya ❤️