Past part-13 How can I stay away from you?

" All the fight is worth when the prize is you."
~Anya.

Chapter-38

Author's POV:-

" And then! These tortuous shit called semesters are over. Woah! I still can't beleive that we both will enter into second year soon. I mean time went so fast." Jhanvi said to Vanya as the five friends walked beside eachother.

"And we into third year!" Chirped Adwait as Shanaya raised.her eyebrows at him. "Dude. Stop behaving like this. I still can't believe that one year of my life is wasted with you all." She said huffing when when Adwait sniggered. "As if it got wasted by its own. You are always free to walk away you know. In fact I and Surya will be happy to see yo-" "YOU ASSHOLE HOW MUCH VENOM DID YOU STORE IN FOR ME! SURYAAAAA SEE HOW ADWAIT IS PLAYING ME." Shanaya cut Adwait off making Surya chuckle at their banter.

"Just stop it you guys always fighting like kids." Vanya said rolling her eyes as she stood beside her man who looked amused at her. "See a kid herself is saying all this." Shanaya teased her making Vanya pout which is so adorable that had Surya's heart fluttering.

"You still call her a kid even after you are seeing her with her boyfriend? If anyone is kid here then it's you who is single since god knows when." Adwait snorted making everyone laugh there.

"See, it's not like no one proposes me! I am just not interested in anyone." Shanaya said flipping her hair dramatically.

"Yeah yeah!" Adwait said rolling his eyes and they soon started talking about various things. Vanya too indulged in their talk, talking very excitedly with everyone. While Surya is busy in staring at her like she is his only jwellery.

"Stop staring at me like that." He felt her move and whisper these words making him chuckle. He snaked his arms around her and saw her cheeks getting red. Cute!

"I stare at what is mine. Who are you to deny?" He asked teasingly keeping a serious face. "Well, I am the owner of the face you are staring at you know." Vanya deadpanned making him stifle a chuckle. "Ahan? But your face, body, heart and soul everything belongs to me! So I am the owner. Ain't I ?" He asked pressing his nose in her cheeks and felt her hands gripping his shirts collar.

"Oh my virgin eyes and all those virgin eyes of everyone who are watching you both. If you guys are that desperate that get lost and get yourself a room." They heard Shanaya and Vanya immediately tried to move away but Surya gripped her waist tightly in his grip.

"I will do anything with my girl anywhere, anytime. So if anyone has a problem here they can get lost." Surya said smirking when he saw them look shocked at his way of claiming her as his girl.

He felt Vanya's hands on his chest as she pushed him slightly and kept a strand of hair behind her ear. "Actually... We have to leave.." Vanya said biting her lower lip feeling shy.

"Where to?" Surya asked frowning. "We just completed exams let's hangout." He said softly looking at her. "Actually since we got 4 days holidays Amma asked us to come home. So we both are leaving at 3 in the afternoon. We have to leave for airport by 2:30 pm so.." Vanya trailed off and finally looked at Surya who has a cold face. She tugged his sleeves and raised her eyebrows at him. He shook his head and tried to smile.

They bid their byes and the girls left to their respective places. Surya and Adwait too started driving to Surya's place. Surya fell in to a deep thought. How can I stay without her for 4 days?

Vanya's POV:-

I picked few clothes of mine and few undergarments that I will be needing for the next four days and started packing them in my bag.