Chapter 29

Chapter 29

I hate getting flashbacks from things I don't want to remember.
- Unknown

Pulling up to his mansion, Jacob opens the door for me and leads the way into the house, not like I don't remember. Walking down the halls, memories make their way into my head as I continue walking. 

One of his men, who had my suitcase at the beginning of this, walked behind us as we made our way to his room on the top floor. We quietly make it to his room. The man carrying my suitcase sets it down in the closet and leaves.

"Alright, I have a very important meeting to attend, why don't you take a shower and get some sleep. You must have some jetlag from the plane ride here, so I'll bring you up some food before we go to sleep." He says, looking in the mirror tightening his tie, looking at me through it, then taking his leave. Not before giving a rough, slimy kiss on the lips.

Shutting the door behind himself, I wait for a few seconds, making sure he's not going to come back into the room unexpectedly. When I don't hear anything, I make my way to my bag and unzip it.

I take out some clothes, hiding some things that I don't want him to see, before moving out of the closet and into the bathroom. Taking a quick shower, I get out and change into a big shirt and some shorts. I put my hair in a loose braid before getting out of the bathroom and getting into the bed.

I check my phone and look at the time. It read that it was 12, so putting my phone on the bedside table, I closed my eyes and hoped I would get good dreams.

I slowly open my eyes to see that it's dark outside. I look around the room, about to freak out before I remember that I came here willingly to get rid of Jacob. 

Sitting open, I hear a door open to the bathroom. Jacob comes out and looks up at me. He has a towel around his hip, showing off his abs and V-lines. If he didn't do anything to my family, and kill everyone I love, I would definitely be drooling right now.

"Hello my queen, did you have a nice rest?" He asks, moving into the closet and changing into some sweatpants, in front of me. I look to the wall next to the closet, making sure he thinks I'm looking at him, but not. "Yes, I did. I dreamt of you." I told him. He smirks and moves to the bed.

"Oh? And what was I doing in your dream?" He asks, bending down to lean on the foot board at the end of the bed. "That's for me to know, and you to never find out." I tell him, moving the sheets from my legs and getting up.

He chuckles at me and stands up straight again. "I bet I can get it out of you." He starts moving towards me. "I bet you can, but I'm hungry." I tell him pouting at him to feed me. He smiles at me, I'll get someone to make you something. Come on." He says, grabbing my waist and walks out the door with me in his arms. He places a hand on my ass and grips it tightly. It hurts, but I don't show it.

Moving into the kitchen, at the bottom floor, he told the chef to give me tonight's dinner. Complying, the chef hands over a plate of food to Jacob.

Jacob brings me to the dining room and places the food in front of his chair, at the head of the table. He takes a seat and pulls me down to sit on his lap. He hands me silverware and tells me to eat, while he shoves his head into the crook of my neck.

I feel him start to kiss it and sucking on my skin, trying to find that spot. I don't make any sound as I slowly eat the food. Halfway through me eating my food, I feel him move his head and set it on my shoulder, watching me eat the rest of the food I have.

After a few minutes, I finish with my food and look at him. "I'm done." I tell him the obvious. He nods his head and picks up the plate, along with me and goes into the kitchen again to put the plate next to the sink.

He carries me like a father carries his child. I have my legs wrapped around his waist, my arms around his neck and my head on his shoulder. I feel his hands hold me up by my ass and I can feel him smirking.

Getting into his room, he sets me down on the bathroom counter and stays in between my legs. He hands me a toothbrush to brush my teeth. Once I'm done, and he was too, he picks me back up and carries me to bed. Settling down into it, he hugs me closer to him, almost squeezing the life out of me.

He turns off the lights and goes to sleep. I tried to sleep, but all I could think about was that I was sleeping next to a murderer again.

I start to think that it's Ace that's next to me so I could go to sleep, but my mind knows that I'm sleeping next to Jacob, so it won't let up on my nightmares tonight.