Chapter 8

Chapter 8

The knock-out punch is always the one you never see coming.
- Aimee Mann

When I get to the sounds at the side of my house, I see five kids laughing at what they were doing.

I am mostly sure of who came up with this  idea, and that guess is correct when I hear a shriek of a laugh among the kids in the group. I'm fuming by the time I can see their faces. Two guys, that are jocks from my school, and three girls. Most likely Barbie and her group of whores. 

I sneak up on them when they are walking back to their car. I take out the two jocks in the back, then her friends. I stand there, waiting until she realizes she's the only one laughing, which doesn't take that long for her pea sized brain to realize it.

Turns and looks at me with hidden fear in her eyes. "What did you do to my friends!!" She screams at me. I smirk. "Well I did what I thought was necessary because y'all were vandalizing my house and getting on my property. Self defense from possible intruders that just so happen to be the queen bee, her group of whores, and the guys she going to fuck after this." I say with a sickly sweet smile before punching her twice in the face, breaking her nose and bruising her right eye.

She lays on the ground, groaning in pain. Her friends, who were standing off to the side now, pick her up as the jocks run to the car. They drive away as Mark runs up.

"So who was it? Barbie and her whores?" He asks.

I only nod and look towards the smashed eggs on the side of the house and toilet paper in the trees. I sigh.

"I'm going to clean this up." I say walking away. "What! No, this will take you most of the night or all of it. Let me help you." He says while jogging up to me.

"No, it's my fault I provoked her in the first place, and I'm not that tired. You go back to sleep because I know you and when it gets to about three in the morning, you're going to be falling asleep on me." I say, ending the discussion as I go inside to get everything I needed to clean the house.

Mark walks away towards his room and closes the door. My aunt comes in as I'm finding the things I need. She nods at me and goes to her room to sleep. I'm glad they don't tell me to go to bed, because after that, I won't be able to sleep because of the memories of the past. I'll most likely be up all night because of the memories either way anyway.

I take the cleaning supplies outside and sigh, this is going to be a long night.