||•Chapter 18•||𝗣𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗻𝗮𝗻𝘁?||

Yibo P.O.V. MORNING AFTER THEY DID IT ;)

And once again, I saw him at the kitchen. Zhan My handsome, hot, cute, sexy Husband, Xiao Zhan. Without realizing, I wrapped my arms around his waist. He didn't flinch, probably because he already knew it was me, but he did wear a confused expression. I was hugging HIM and not the other way around.

He immediately dropped the knife he was holding and turned around, using both his hands to lift my face and meet his eyes.

"What's wrong, Yibo?"

I shook my head before delving into his arms, tightly securing mine around him. He was taken aback at first, but slowly melted into the hug. I inhaled his comforting scent before sighing. This was it. I'm going to do it.

"Zhan- Ge... I..."

He realised where this was going, so with one hand, he turned the stove off and moved the knife away.

"Tell me..."

I cleared my throat to start again.

"... I... I'm annoying... selfish... possessive...aggressive... protective-"

My voice cracked at the end which annoyed me, but I continued.

"I get jealous easily... I hate it when others touch what I like... I crave attention and affection... I don't like being ignored..."

He lifts me up bridal style and brings me to the couch, making me straddle him. Then he brings one of his hands to caress my head before leaving a peck on it, and as if on cue, my face heats up again. Why does be have to act out my desires??  But either way, this was it... I was going to tell him about my past.

"... I-I... I've been heartbroken and betrayed. I loved someone who didn't love me. I was cheated on. And because of my personal problems, my career was about to be destroyed too. I gave my Hyungs problems everyday... They began to fight among themselves because of me..."

I felt the need to cry but I bit my lip and overcame that urge. He must have noticed because I felt him hug me tighter.

"Our comeback was postponed and our manager was extremely mad at us... But... my Hyungs took good care of me. They tried their best to make me happy, but nothing worked. So I decided it would be best to pretend..."

I remembered those times, when I was a living, breathing doll.

"I wasn't like this before, you know? I used to have longish blonde hair... I cut and dyed it back to its natural color. I changed myself for the whole 'Glow Up after Breakup' thing... That kind of worked I guess."

Then came the better memories.

"Our comeback was performed. And that was also the time when I was told that I was getting married. At that time, I didn't care about what happened to me. I just did whatever was asked of me. So I agreed... Little did I know that I was going to get a husband like you..."

I finally let go of my tears.

"I .... Really don't deserve you..."

He sighed and then pulled away, only to capture my lips with his. I was taken aback but I returned it, my hands were at his broad chest. When he let go of my lips, he looked me straight in the eye.

"It's me who doesn't deserve such a precious baby like you."

He boops my nose with his as he wipes my tears with both his hands. Then he kissed my forehead, nose bridge, and both my cheeks before ending the affection at my lips.

"I swear on my life, you're the only one I'm crazy about."

He chuckles as I crack a smile.