||•Chapter 50•||

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(This is the best version that fit my description of what would happen, of course, as always, the lyrics and video links used in this book do not belong to me)

Zhan was in the crowd as well, with a mask on and his baby giggling in his lap after seeing his dad step up to sing. They were in the VIP area, and most people probably didn't know them - or probably didn't care because they were too infused into the performance.

But it wasn't just Zhan there. There were people from his family, and both his and Yibo's parents too. All of them, which were right next to him, were screaming and shouting along with UNIQ's other fans.

Finally it came to the point of Yibo's solo, right after Wenhan had finished off the last part of the chorus. Xiao Zhan was indeed excited.

He's only ever heard the chorus of the song, and would watch their dance performance which was only music, and a few lyrics by a few people. The completed song was indeed a surprise held for him.

(The following lyrics are translations taken from: )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skip to Yibo's lines:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wenhan: I'm Falling in Love~

Yibo:

Take my Love, do you feel it?

Hands up, if you can relate to it

The heart is beating wildly, you are smiling

Am I your UNIQ style?

*He locks eyes with Zhan and immediately smiles wider, abandoning his previous cool-guy smirk*

You are the only one, there is no one else, so

Can you be my lady?

They make eye contact again as Zhan lifts his mask down for a second, and sends a kiss before pulling his mask back up. And Yibo proceeds to blush, getting the crowd wilder*

Think about, love is the pencil and you are the melody

I will use my whole life to record you, because-

*Sends a wink through the crowd, but only one person knew that it was meant for him*

At this point, the entire stadium was bleeding from their noses from seeing the cuteness, screaming and crying from the new side of Yibo that they had the privilege to see on stage.

And before they knew it, the performance stage was over, and the crowd screamed and clapped in absolute joy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright.. Alright now everyone..."

Yixuan couldn't keep the giggle out of his voice. The members were in the same situation - as the reactions of their fans just brought an immediate smile to their faces.

"Haha... god I missed this so much...", Yixuan says at last.

"I hope everyone's been good. We've all missed you guys so much that we're about to cry..."

A roar of cries and screams washes over the arena and the group laughs together.

"Why don't we try EOEO again?", Wenhan suddenly brought up, and the members all look at him intrigued and interested.

Another louder cry comes from the crowd and UNIQ takes that as a 'yes'. Yixuan signals the stage crew and lighting, and the whole stage transforms once again. The backsplash switches to fire, and fire spurts out from where smoke once came out.

The men quickly run backstage as all this is happening. Thankfully, they all had their dark costumes which were once used for their first performance of EOEO.

However, with this one, Yibo's shirt was a low v cut. Which means the necklace could be seen. Not that he cared much, since he lowkey wanted to show it off. The crowd only got louder and louder, even when they finally stepped back on stage and the music began.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"AHHHH YOU WERE ALL AMAZING!!!"

UNIQ was pouring back into backstage after their ground-breaking re-performance of EOEO. A performance that definitely caused the entire arena to blow up in never-ending screams, echoing even ages after the show had ended.

The second they all entered the dressing room, everyone screamed and ran around like little kids, while some of them hugged each other and the staff members.

It was a chaotic yet beautiful moment. Yibo looked around the room. This was the reason he chose this career. The joy of achieving what you worked hard for.

The happiness in their fans' faces and voices. The satisfaction of following your passion and being successful. In the end, everyone came together for a group hug.

The last time Yibo performed this - it was out of his loyalty and love towards his fans. Despite the heartbreak and a sudden marriage, he performed this song for the sake of his fans.

This time performing, he was overwhelmed with happiness, almost as though the song added another ten years to his life span. It almost felt like he was young and immature again.

After all the compliments and slight tears of joy, the team was visited by all their family members - parents, siblings, and finally Zhan. The elder came running, picking Yibo up and spun him around while the younger laughed.

"I'm so proud of you!!!"

A'Yuan was held by Lu who followed into the room and came to hug the boys too, and the baby started reaching for Yibo as soon as he saw him. Yibo picked him up, kissing all over his face, and Zhan just had his arms around his family.

"You boys did so well, I got Goosebumps!", she exclaimed, and all the other family members came to hug the boy band too. It was a collective decision to go on a giant dinner with everyone and their family as a celebration for UNIQ's comeback after a long break.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

Hoho double update for my loves patient loves 💕💕

- Namelesselixir 💞