||🔞•Chapter 26• Smut•🔞||

The two of them decided that they'll leave the day after Christmas, since Christmas was the day they wanted to spend with their family and friends.

And so, the day before Christmas, they planned a huge party, literally just like their Wedding party, with all idols and friends. This time everyone from every group was coming. But it wasn't gonna be all formal. Just a simple party.

"Zhan-Ge, did you call the planners?", Yibo asked, as he was wrapping huge-ass boxes. These were gifts to every idol group, idol, friend and family. And Yibo wanted to do this himself because Xiao Zhan wouldn't let him do anything else for the fear of him getting hurt.

"Yea, they said they'll be finished by the end of the day because the venue we picked was already perfect. It's just the food and some seating arrangements."

"What seating arrangements?? We're all sitting on the floor~"

Zhan turns back from the dishes.

"The floor???"

"I thought you knew that I'm not a candlelight dinner kinda guy~"

Zhan chuckles along with Yibo before the younger begins again.

"No, but really. Christmas shouldn't be spent on a huge dining table with knives and forks. Sitting around in suits and gowns, all posh like Princesses...."

"I mean you are my Princess~"

Zhan sends a flying kiss his way and Yibo makes a face of disgust. After finishing the dishes, Zhan comes up to lock Yibo in a passionate kiss.

"Okay, Now I'm gonna go check on the venue - make sure you do nothing and if you're ever in pain, call the doctor first and then call me, alright? If you're hungry I have the food under a lid in the kitchen, so don't go walking around unnecessarily - watch where you're going and don't play with anything that is harmful- Mmph~"

"Are you done yet, mother?", Yibo says after pulling Zhan down for a kiss. Zhan sighs with a pout.

"I'm just worried..."

"I know, but you have to believe that I'm 23.."

Xiao Zhan chuckles, as he comes closer, holding Yibo's face.

"Are you sure?~ you look around three to me~"

"I think you're talking about yourself, Zhanzhan..", Yibo laughed back.

"That really should've been your name huh, my little three year old?", The younger added, before pulling him down for another kiss. Zhan leaned in but then slips on some wrapping paper and falls on top of the younger, accidently deepens their kiss.

"Mgh~", Yibo could only moan under him, but contrary to his expectations, Zhan stops the kiss and pulls away, balancing on his knees and hovering above Yibo.

"Jeez, look at you getting hard from just a kiss~"

The younger blushes and looks to the side. But before either of them could say anything, Zhan's phone rings. He picks it up and after a few hums, cuts it.

"Sorry baby but Zhan-Ge has to really go now - I'm getting texts about some lighting issues.."

Yibo pushes up on his elbows with furrowed eyebrows and a desperate pout.

"B-But what about-", he stops midsentence out of embarrassment, which Xiao Zhan could only find adorable.

"I'll take care of you tonight~", he whispers. The younger blushes and nods slightly before turning around to get the next box, to try and get out of Zhan's embrace, but the elder pulls him back.