🔞||•Chapter 34• 𝑯𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒚𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒏•4 ||🔞

Yibo woke up as usual, but was surprised to not see Zhan in bed next to him. Usually Zhan would panic if he didn't see Yibo away and in front of him, but suddenly he's walked out on his own? He steps off the bed and looks all around.

"Zhan-Ge?"

He checked the bathroom and closet, and found no trace of Zhan - but when he smelled that familiar aroma of food, he realised that the elder must be downstairs.

"Zhan-Ge?", Yibo called out.

"What are you doing?"

"Go wash your face then come down to eat, darling."

Yibo was confused but he walked back to the bathroom and finished his morning routine. After that he stepped back down the stairs and approached Zhan at the counter, sharing a small 'good morning kiss'. He takes a look around and realises what this is about.

"How much research did you do?"

"Everything. I'm gonna properly take care of you from now on."

Yibo takes a seat and Xiao Zhan pushes the chair in while kissing his cheek, making the younger giggle.

"Woww... all of this looks good."

"Apparently home cooked meals are preferred, so I did a ton of research - even called my mother, and made all of this."

Yibo squinted when he saw all the vegetables and leafy foods.

"Ge, this all looks so healthy.."

"Trust me~~ I made sure to make everything delicious. So that both you, and our baby will like it."

Yibo knew he was being a brat, but he was Zhan's brat so he didn't care. The younger giddley picked up his chopsticks and tried everything.

"Mghhhh~~ Why does this taste so good~?? Vegetables aren't meant to taste good!!"

"Right?! Apparently you were a picky eater as a child too, so I called my mother, who called your mother, who gave me all the recipes in order to please you♡~"

Yibo suddenly held his chopsticks in front of Zhan.

"Feed me.", he ordered, and the elder would have loved nothing more. He scurried to the other side of the counter and began to hand feed the younger everything he made. Honestly, rounding everything up, Zhan only made food for Yibo.

After his serious research he found out a lot of new things about pregnancy which included that you didn't have to eat for two. You just needed to get the initial amount of nutrition into your body so that the baby will grow healthy.

"Aaaaahhh♡~"

Zhan smiled from ear to ear as he fed the childish Yibo.

**********************************************

"Yibo, I have an idea."

Zhan takes Yibo's hands.

"Let's go baby shopping!"

Yibo immediately brightens up with a gasp. But then suddenly drowses down.

"But we don't know if it's a boy or a girl.."

Zhan lifts Yibo's face to meet his eyes.

"Mrs Xiao. I don't think you've realised how rich I am. If I give my name and show my face, I can get anything I want for free~"

"Hmm.. is that how you seduced me, Mr. Xiao?", he teased back, wrapping his arms around Zhan's neck.

"Not quite, sweetheart. I had to work so hard to make you mine~"