I cant think of a tittle

Start from the beginning

Kobe pulls against the restraints wanting to touch his boyfriend. Derek slaps his thigh telling him to stop pulling at them. He gets off the bed and takes his underwear off leaving only Kobe's dress shirt on.

Derek goes back to jerking the boy off smiling down at how needy he was being.

"Tell me when your close ok baby and I'll let you cum all you have to do is tell me." He says caressing his boyfriend's face that he wanted so badly to slap the taste out of.

Kobe being so desperate nods his head viciously buckling his hips up trying to speed up the process. "Kobe you look so pretty for me such a beautiful boy." He praises and Kobe moans loudly leaning in Derek's hand that still caressed his face.

"Fuck Derek I-I'm close...I'm bout to cum." He says bucking faster. Just as he was about to shoot his load Derek pulls off.

"N-no baby no please w-what are you doing?!" He exclaims. Derek chuckles and goes back to the small box in the closet pulling out something very small.

He goes back to Kobe and slips on a cockring. Kobe begs the boy to take it off . You could here his feminine side but his more dominant side that Derek was use to was also coming out now.

He goes back to jerking him a bit faster. "Remember let me know cause if you don't their will be consequences baby." Kobe nods his head and let's his tears fall. He hated this submissive feeling he had and was honestly embarrassed but he needed to cum and it seems the only way to do that was to listen.

Derek takes the hand he held Kobe's face with and lightly almost barely trails his fingers over the pretty boy sensitive skin.

He leans over and sucks on Kobe's nipple making the boy arch his back off the bed and pull at his cuffs.

"Cum..c-" Derek has stopped right before he could repeat it. He waits a few seconds before doing it again and stopping when Kobe was close. By the seventh edge Kobe couldn't hold it anymore.

"Can I cum Derek? Please let me cum." Derek didn't respond though instead he removed the cockring still jerky him slowly. Kobe's back arches off the bed again as he cries from intense pleasure.

"Can I cum Derek?!" He raises his voice instead Derek sucks on his tip slowly making his way down
Kobe's whole length letting it sit in the back of his throat.

He comes back up jerking faster making Kobe shake and his toes curl. He didn't want to warn Derek because it felt to good. Derek felt his length twitch in his hands and knew the boy was close but he kept going because he wanted Kobe to disobey him.

With out no warning the cuffed boy cums hard and his semen shoots out hitting his stomach and chest. His breath was rigged and muscles flexed.

"You were supposed to tell me daddy." Derek says standing up straight.

"I'm sorry I couldn't hold it." Kobe says watching Derek's movements . He watched as he took out a white dildo but then put it back.

"Kobe what's that one rule you always tell me not to break I forgot." He says innocently.

Kobe groans and pulls at the cuffs once more. "Don't touch what's mine." He says in a dominant tone making Derek moan.

"Right that. You know I've never broken that promise but you have....you allowed some random washed up locals touch what is mine." Kobe's guilt came back now understanding exactly what Derek was doing.

"So since you broke that I'm going to break mine. I won't drop as low as calling Mike or Trent or even Vallyk over to fuck me senseless because I'd never stoop down to your level to get even, instead I step up higher.....like oh I don't know maybe record our little session and send it to all your little hoes so they can see how much of a bitch you can be for me."