5. Too Ugly For Anybody.

Cataliya's P.O.V

"Cataliya! Wake up bi-!" Chase barged into my room, but halted midway when he saw I was already woken up. Surprisingly when I had woken up an hour ago, Blade wasn't beside me. He wasn't anywhere close, for that matter.

"Good to see that you're awake. Go make us breakfast now, you whore!" He ordered me with his so-called gamma tone. 

I didn't know how Chase was even awake so early. He usually woke up a lot later. I was expecting everyone to be dead asleep since they all returned home so late.

Sighing, I walked to the kitchen and made some pancakes quickly. After that, I went to my room and to change my clothes. I pulled on some dark blue jeans, black tank top with a red and black plaid shirt over it. I walked downstairs with my bag on my back and a bottle of water in my hand, and out of the house.

I looked at my watch to check the time, and saw I had almost 40 minutes for school to start so I started walking towards the woods. I wouldn't need more than 5 minutes to get to school, if I ran.

The woods. It was a place where I could stay the whole day and not get bored. I could do anything in the woods and nobody would know. Nobody could see. Nobody could bother me.

What I usually did in the woods was lay there, listen to music on my phone or sometimes, paint or write. It calmed me. I could think about anything, without much trouble and nothing could distract me from my thoughts. It was the best place for me.

"Are you kidding? What on Earth are you doing here?" I asked, bewildered, with a frown on my face. In front of me, stood my one and only sister's mate. "Isaac!"

He just smiled at me. I ran to him, and gave him a tight hug which he returned. A small playful growl broke the hug and I saw my sister, Annabeth standing beside him. I squealed. "Annabeth!" I exclaimed, and gave her a tight hug too. "I - I just can't! Oh my gosh!"

"Missed you too, sister." Annabeth smiled at me. Annabeth was a bully to me too, but she changed after meeting her mate, Isaac. Isaac was the sweetest guy ever. He was a great guy.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked, eyeing them. They lived pretty far from our pack. Why would they be here on a Thursday?

"Gee, sis! I thought you'd be happy! Thanks!" Annabeth exclaimed, feigning hurt. I just laughed it off.

"But seriously though. What's up? Why are you here?" I asked again, suspiciously. They exchanged a glance at each other. I sighed, waiting for an answer.

"We were worried about you. So we came to see you. Anyway, belated happy birthday!" Annabeth chirped happily.

"Yeah, right. If you were so worried, you'd have taken me with you years ago! Don't. Just don't start. It's not gonna work." I shook my head, disappointed.

Annabeth met Isaac almost 5 years ago, and moved out of our pack almost 4 years ago. They'd come visit us at times and every time they would, I would beg them to take me with them. Isaac would agree on taking me sometimes but Annabeth would refuse. It just made me think that maybe she didn't change at all. Nevertheless, I guess I did ask for too much from them.

They would come here sometimes and Annabeth would pretend as if she was here to see me, but that was never the case. 

"Cataliya-" I held my hand up, motioning for them to stop. I shook my head.

"No. Let's not do this again. I am sick of your lies. Just leave." Drops of tears slid down my face. I shook my head and wiped my tears.

"Liya-,"