His Story {23}

Should I call?

Yamaguchi sat on his bed, looking at the card with the detectives information.

What would I say?

Tsukki would be mad.

But he doesn't have to know.

But- I can't let them know what happened that night.

It's too embarrassing. And they'll find out.

I can't let them find out. They'll think I'm gross. Probably kick me off the team too.

Unbeknownst to everyone, Tadashi Yamaguchi has a crush on his childhood friend.

Yeah. Yamaguchi is gay.

But- no one knows.

Well-

Tsukishima being the only exception.

It all started in junior high. His second year of junior high.

It started small.

Tsukishima being the first thing on his mind every morning.

Yamaguchi trying everything to make Tsukishima happy.

Yamaguchi gifting him things. Trying to impress him everyday.

Doing anything Tsukishima asked him too.

To the extreme that he'd even masturbate whilst thinking about his friend.

He felt embarrassed even thinking about it, but it happened.

Yamaguchi sat on his bed thinking back to the day you first showed up at the school.

Tsukishima had bumped into you and gave his casual rude and snarky remark. Yamaguchi apologized.

Afterwards he was thrilled to go to practice to get to know you, ke found you amusing, but then Kei dragged him away.

"Tadashi. Come with me" Tsukishima took a hold of Yamaguchi's hand. Yamaguchi blushed, butterflies in his stomach.

"O-okay" he smiled to himself.

"Tsukki. Why are we here?" He asked as Kei had let go of his hand to open the convenient store door.

"Food. Duh" he walked in, Yamaguchi scurrying behind him it catch up.

There, Kei had bought lots of junk food. After paying, he walked back to the school gym where practice was still taking place.

He could hear you, crying. He was about to barge into the gym to see what had happened, when Kei took a hold of his hand and told him to stay still.

Yamaguchi blushed, and Kei took out his phone and his headphones. Placed them on Yamaguchi and blasted some music.

There, Yamaguchi stood, watching Tsukishima's face turn onto an irritated one as he watched you talk to the boys.

Time passed and Tsukishima quickly snatched his phone and vigorously pressed the screen.

After a good five minutes of intense tapping, he sighed and took his headphones back, telling Yamaguchi to follow him once again.

They stood in front of Kei's front door. "Why are we here? Is your mom home?" Yamaguchi asked.

"No. She's not" Tsukishima opened the door and closed it behind Tadashi.

"Put your stuff down. Let's go upstairs" he walked straight up to his bedroom. Yamaguchi quickly obliged, and followed him.