k.t. (mornings)

-unedited-

<quirk: unspecified>
triggers: nope

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"your bed head is cute..."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

mornings

(y/n) groaned and begrudgingly opened her eyes only to squint them closed again due to the sunlight that protruded through her open blinds.

Waking up had always been a struggle for the girl, especially now that she was an adult with a family and an exhausting job.

(y/n) rolled over and reached for her husband only to find an empty bed. She sighed, turned back over, and rolled out of bed slowly.

The woman trudged over to the closet where she recklessly scooted hangers about, only being careful of the hero suits and their accessories.

She slipped an oversized 'Hawks' shirt over her naked body and slipped on a pair of panties.

(y/n) stretched, yawned, and headed towards the smell of coffee presumably coming from the kitchen. She made her way down the stairs and stopped in the doorway when she heard her husband humming to himself.

She quietly slipped her arms around his shirtless torso, scaring him slightly in the process.

"Well good morning, sunshine."

(y/n) smiled and exhaled into his shoulder.

"Morning. What are you making."

"Well for the kids I was thinking bacon and pancakes. On the other hand, for us I was thinking..."

Keigo smirked lightly and turned around, looking down at his wife.

"I'm pretty sure you know what I was thinking."

He sent her a quick wink before narrowing his eyes and leaning back against the stove. He pointed at her with the spatula.

"Is that my shirt, baby?"

(y/n) nodded and messed with her hair a little. She smiled and wrapped her arms around her lover again.

"Just shut up and kiss me, Keigo."

"Will do."

Finally, their lips met, Keigo smiling into the slow kiss and (y/n) pulling him closer. Keigo furrowed his brows and dug his hand in her hair. The girl giggled and wrapped her arms around  his neck, enjoying her husband's reaction.

Keigo pulled away just enough to whisper the word

"jump."

However (y/n) shook her head and pointed to her ear and then the doorway.

"One of the kids is awake now. Maybe later."

Sure enough, their little girl padded into the kitchen and smiled when she saw both her parents awake and 'working on breakfast.'

"Mama! Dada!"

Keigo's lips spread into a wide grin and he knelt down to meet the little girl running towards the two adults.

"Kiddo! Did you sleep well last night?"

"Yup! I had the best dream that you and mommy took me to that one restraint and we all ate chocolate cake!"

(y/n) laughed and ruffled her daughter's hair.

"That sounds awesome, Kiya."

"Did you have any dreams last night, Mommy?"

Keigo snickered and turned back towards the stove. (y/n) sent him a look.

"I did. I dreamed that one day you would eat all the vegetables on your plate, so you can grow up big and strong."

Kiya made a face and laughed.

"Breakfast is ready!"

Keigo turned around with a large stack of pancakes on a plate and tapped the spatula on the plate.

"Kiya would you please go wake up your brother? Me and mommy will set the table."

The little girl nodded and padded back down the hallway.

(y/n) smiled and grabbed four plates from the cabinet and some silver ware. She began to walk towards the table before turning around when she felt a quick pop on her butt.

"your bed-bead is cute."

<Hi! I'm back... anyways, I hope you enjoyed- sorry I've been gone- yikes! I'm currently working on a request right now, but let me know if you'd like to see anything special! -Tink>

•word count: 624•