m. t. (hickey prank)

-updated-

<quirk: not specified>
-triggers: just some light innuendos-
reader is a youtuber in this story

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

  "my heart does a little '!' when i see you."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

hickey prank

(y/n) sighed looking out the window. Class has been boring the past few weeks. Nothing exciting has happened and nothing exciting has been planned. Just to add to the dread, (y/n)s channel hasn't been getting as many views anymore. Give or take she wasn't posting as much either.

The girl began tapping her pencil lightly against her desk. She glanced at the clock. 5 more minutes. 300 more seconds until (y/n) could see her boyfriend and their friends again.

After what seemed like forever, the bell rang and (y/n) almost flew out of her seat. The girl bounced out the door and almost ran into Nejire, who had been coming to meet (y/n), Tamaki behind her.

"Woah! better slow down there silly!"

Nejire laughed while (y/n) searched for her blonde boyfriend.

"Where's To?"

The girl asked. Nejire tilted her head to the side and opened her mouth, but Tamaki spoke up first.

"He's training. last time we saw him was lunch." 

Nejire nodded enthusiastically and then grabbed her best friends' arms and began to skip down the hallway.

The blue haired girl hummed lightly before asking,

"Sooo, (y/n), thought of any more new content?"

"...Not yet. there aren't any new trends that i'm interested in trying."

Nejire thought for awhile before flashing a mischievous smile. Tamaki shuddered.

"You could always bring back a new trend...like the trying 5 minute crafts or a bob ross tutorial..." 

Tamaki said quietly. Nejire laughed before pointing at (y/n)