t. f. (opposites)

<quirk: light manipulation- user can produce an almost blinding light from their body. The user can also control how much or how bright their light is. Drawbacks include loss of energy and hunger.>
-triggers: none-

Opposites

Different
Diverse
Contrasted

Those are only some of the many words that Tokoyami could use to describe (y/n).

The two lived on different sides of the coin.

(y/n) is a hyper and optimistic girl, while Tokoyami is a relatively quiet and mostly pessimistic boy.

The fact that they were opposites might be the exact reason that Present Mic had paired the two up for the upcoming English project.

Apparently, everyone had to come up with a poem that contrasted and compared their partner.

Fumikage knew the contrasting part would be easy, but to find something in common with his partner, that was the challenging part.

"Tokoyami..."

(y/n) lightly tapped the boy's shoulder.

Maybe the girl had an interest in dark poetry.

"Tokoyami? Hello!"

(y/n) waved her arms.

Maybe she liked-

"Tokoyami Fumikage!"

The girl shouted this time.

Tokoyami turned quickly and stared at the girl with wide eyes.

(y/n) held her hands on her hips and mocked anger.

"Finally! I was calling you for a while you know."

The girl crossed her arms and pouted.

"Were you ignoring me on purpose?"

Tokoyami relaxed.

"My apologies, (y/n), I was pondering something that has been on my mind recently."

The girl grinned.

"That's alright! Anyways, now that I have your attention, do you want to come to my dorm after school?"

Tokoyami's eyes widened and his mouth was slightly agape.

(y/n) blushed slightly and giggled.

"I didn't mean like that! I was talking about the project...."

The girl trailed off.

"Oh, well, in that case, I'll be there."

Tokoyami grinned lightly.

(y/n) beamed and hopped in place.

"Great! See you then Tokoyami!"