s. m. (too tall)

<i'm so tired and it's so late...but i promised another story. i had nothing to write about but Pinterest saved the day! this story was inspired by a Pinterest post since i'm mildly unoriginal.. Ok hope you enjoy>

<quirk: unspecified>
-triggers: none-

too tall

Shoji sat on the edge of (y/n)s bed, waiting for her to get out of the shower. The couple had scheduled a movie date, but training had run a little longer that day.

Shoji stood from his girlfriend's bed and decided to set up the movie, so it would be ready as soon as (y/n) was out of the shower.

(y/n) quickly dried herself and changed. She tied her hair up and walked out of the bathroom.

"Hey."

Shoji greeted her.

"I already set up the movie, should I go grab snacks?"

(y/n) smiled at her caring boyfriend and shook her head as a no.

"I just want to cuddle."

The girl said pouting cutely before pouncing on her boyfriend. Shoji chuckled lightly and shifted around to be more comfortable. Shoji wrapped his arms around her waist and placed his chin on top of her head, before reaching around her and starting the movie. (y/n) snuggled into his embrace.

After the movie was over (y/n) sat up, removing herself from Shoji in the process. The girl yawned and stretched her back.

"I should head back to my dorm now."

Shoji said and closed (y/n)s laptop lid. (y/n) nodded and rolled out of bed. Shoji walked to the door with (y/n) at his heels. They both stopped. (y/n) looked up at Shoji and Shoji looked down at (y/n).

"Could I have a good night kiss?"

(y/n) said. Shoji thought it was a bit childish, but he also thought it was cute. He smirked behind his mask.

"If you can reach me."

(y/n) blinked twice and crossed her arms. She muttered under her breath and then spoke,

"Fine.. meany."

The girl stood on her tippy toes and grabbed the boy's shoulders. One of her hands traveled to his neck and she pulled him down to her level. Shoji put a hand on her waist and watched his girlfriend's slow movements.

(y/n) pulled Shoji's mask down. She leaned in until she could feel his breath on her lips before she smirked. (y/n) held on tighter to Shoji's neck and shoulder and jerked her body backward. Shoji's eyes widened and he gripped her waist tighter. The couple fell to the ground and (y/n) laughed.

"I thought that maybe if I couldn't go up, you could come down."

(y/n) said after she calmed herself down from her laughing fit. She stood up and helped her boyfriend stand. She kissed his cheek lightly before waving him 'goodbye'.

Shoji stood in the hallway still surprised by his girlfriend's actions. He pulled his mask up and started the walk back to his dorm. He smiled to himself and shook his head.

'How ridiculous.'

<i finished writing this at 12:21!! spooky! just kidding... well i'm going to bed before i die of exhaustion...hope you enjoyed. who should i write for next? ~tink ✨🧚🏼‍♀️>

• word count: 542 •