"That's what you said back there too."

                "Freya, drop it." His voice deadpan

                "But we're friends! Friends tell each other everything!"

                "Some friend you are, shutting me out until I gave you something spectacular," Fred stopped walking and glared at me.

                "I-I-I'm sorry, but it hurt! You lied  when we were in that stupid place! That was the one promise you made to me! I realize I was a brat and messed up, but honestly. You died right in front of me, I didn't know if I was going to see you again! If anything I would've gone second-"

"You would've never made it back if you had gone second, Freya. That's why I did what I did. I knew the risk. I'm sorry as well, but it was for your own good! I just didn't expect a month would go by before you said more than five things to me," his expression was nothing but pain. "And if you want to know about that girl then drop it, it was nothing more than a stupid crush and it means nothing now. She's moved on and I can't do a thing about it, now drop it." His expression was pained before he fell silent, I was completely shocked that he would act like this, it hurt to know that he could just snap like that in a second.

                "Where were you going anyway?" I asked, trying to lighten the mood.

                "I was off to see if Wood needed help with the pitch," he paused by a window which had the perfect view of, what I could only imagine being a beautiful arena for quidditch, slowly being fixed. "Suppose they need help, will you be alright?"

                I shrugged, "I'll be fine. I'm going to look around for a bit," I smiled as Fred waved before jogging downstairs. I kept ascending the stairs, hoping to reach the top, I came across a familiar looking tapestry and paused for a moment. I had found the room of requirement.

                Glancing around I saw that no one was around before a door formed and I yanked it open, it was a rather small room with a mirror directly in front of me. I glanced around, it didn't look like the room from, what I called the afterlife, instead it just had this mirror about six feet in front of me. The walls were stone and matched the rest of the castle, why did it make this room? Was it the original room or just something else entirely?

                I took a step closer to the mirror, it had writing all over the frame—this wasn't the same mirror we had used to get back here. I saw my reflection and...and...Robbie? I was insane, there was no way I was looking at my dead brother; I glanced around the room but no one was there but myself. I turned back and Robbie was flashing that same grin he always gave me, we were standing together—me looking perplex while he just grinned and had his usual aura of self-confidence. My parents were there too, standing beside Robbie with smiles as they watched me, just looking at them made my heart ache for home and for them.

                I hope they were proud of me and everything I've done, I know Robbie would be, he always supported me in everything I ever wanted to do. But my parents....they may love me, but I knew that they wanted more for me, they would hate the fact that I didn't finish school and dropped everything for Fred and George. I know they would, because that's not the life they wanted me to have, and I don't particularly blame them, I did run away from my life to start a new one and left them....

                I left them, I glanced at them and realized then what I was looking into. The mirror of Erised...that's what this was, then maybe. It was something we learned about in our astrology class, a legend of a mirror that could drive people mad with desires. Why have this here of all places?