What the Hell

Important message at the end, please enjoy ;)

*Freya's POV*

Classes were over and like usual I was hurriedly trying to get home, I had just gotten most my books in my bag when a hand slammed down on my desk as I shoved my thick textbook inside.

"So how about we hang out tonight?" I looked up to see Lisa smiling at me, her blonde hair was abnormally straight today, the florescent lights sparkling brightly making it look off white.

"Sorry, I can't. I have work to get done," I replied as I pulled my bag on my shoulder.

"You can't be serious, we haven't hung out for three months now!" Lisa's eyes flashed dangerously as her smile turned to a scowl.

"I've just been so busy, you can understand can't you?" I said hurriedly, I pictured the guys sitting around my apartment waiting for me.

"You know. You can be so boring sometimes, do you even go outside anymore or talk to anyone aside from me and Tyler?" Her friendly tone from earlier was gone, replaced with the tone she usually used when dealing with someone she felt was beneath her.

"Actually I do, and for your information......I've met someone," I stated coolly. George's cocky smile crossed my mind and I couldn't help but break out in a sweat, we weren't dating but I liked him, I just hoped Lisa left it alone.

"Oh, have you? How come I've never heard you mention him?" Lisa smirked slightly as she crossed her arms. I just wanted to get home, was that too hard to ask for?

"We just started seeing each other.....I didn't want to jinx it," I shrugged as I took a step toward the door.

"that's smart," she smirked evilly.

I scowled slightly, really? That was uncalled for, although I did know that Lisa was a bitch, she was rarely like this toward me. "You know what? I better get going."

"I hope your "boyfriend" doesn't see through your cute little Bambi act," She called after me.

I froze as I reached the door, I glared darkly at her triumphant smirk, "what did you just say?"

"You heard me," Lisa glared as she stepped closer, her cold expression sending chills down my spine. "That Bambi act is getting old fast. It's been six months since they died! Move on with your life already! No one feels sorry for you anymore, no one cares that you're all alone. No one pities you anymore. Stop with the pity party! No one wants to deal with someone as pathetic as you."

In one fluid motion a red mark was left on her cheek. "Just shut up. Shut the hell up. How dare you stand there and think you can talk to me like I'm beneath you. You're a ruddy bitch," I hissed. With a flick of my wand Lisa was pushed back and stuck to the wall across from me, I smirked adjusting my bag on my shoulder. "Someone should be able to get you down....." I turned away from her and walked out the door.

I rushed home, I was so flustered as I slammed the door behind me I ran to my bedroom, ignoring the worried looks on Fred and George's faces as I ran pass them in the living room. I fumbled around my room for my CD player and grabbed the nearest CD and shoved it in and blasted the music as loud as possible, I just wanted to escape into my own world for a moment.

"Can we come in?" I groaned as I turned around to see Fred and George standing at the door.

"Get out, I just want to be alone," I stated as calm and collected as I could.

The boys exchanged a look and nodded slowly, "well...its my turn to make dinner...we'll come get you when its ready," George stated uneasily.

I nodded as I turned the music up further, I laid back on my bed and sighed as the lyrics of my favorite muggle band washed over me. Bambi act? Pathetic? What the hell was she getting at?! I seethed, I grabbed the remote for my player and skipped through until I found a peaceful song to calm my nerves.