Worrying

My dedication:

       TO ALL OF YOU. Especially the people who comment, those comments make my day so much happier ;)

*Freya's POV*

                The wedding was three months away now, which meant, every time I realized this I had a small panic attack that often left me holding Coal tightly until the feeling passed. I left George to finish the majority of the planning, putting my input when needed and making sure our color scheme stayed the same. I began noticing the dark circles under his eyes becoming more prominent, his freckles becoming a bit more evident as well. I still had no wedding dress, having gone looking various times it seemed impossible at this point.

                "George will love you in anything you put on, why does it have to be this big fancy dress you'll wear only once?" Fred commented one afternoon as we sat on the couch. I made George go and pick out the table decorations that I had been going between.

                "While that is true, this is something I've always dreamt about, I've always wanted that one dress that makes you feel like a princess," I shrugged.

                "What happend when you went with Fleur?" Fred asked as he leaned back.

                 "We couldn't find anything that didn't make me look like I'm swimming in it," I shook my head.

                Fred cleared his throat, "you know...this wedding...it seems as if it's getting to be a bit pricy."

                "Everything is under the budget!" I said defensively.

                Fred raised an eyebrow, "just don't run poor George into the ground."

                "I'd never dream of that," I countered.

                Fred's eyebrows stayed raised but said nothing, "so your dress, I suppose we need to start looking intently now?"

                I nodded, Fred groaned, "come on then."

                "What?"

                "This is the last thing that needs to be done, isn't it?"

                "Sort of..."

                "let's go," with the way Fred sounded, you would have thought I was making him eat something ghastly.

                "Fred, I can do it myself! I just need Hermione..."

                "I know for a fact that Hermione is still busy with Ministry work, but...I know two other people who aren't as busy," Fred smirked.

                Twenty minutes later I had Harry, Ron, and Fred walking through a small bridal boutique, all three of them looked completely miserable.

                "I'm not one to take forever, you know?" I reassured them.

                "Freya, this is for your wedding...you're going to take all day," Ron commented.

                "An hour tops, and then I'll cook a big manly meal to make up for this, yeah?"

                "Yeah!" the three boys cheered.

                "Anything that has a splash of blue or red in it, that's what I want," I smiled before looking through all the white dresses.

                The boys looked mortified as we looked through the shop, the workers seemed to be having fun teasing the boys whenever an opportunity struck. Ron questioned why a woman would want sleeves that looked as if they had airbags at the top of them, a worker just burst out laughing. I snickered, this was quite enjoyable! At one point Harry and Ron found the garter belts and while looking beyond horrified they began to play around with them.