Just Another Day

*George's POV*

I walked into the nursery, stifling a laugh when the door opened. Freya was on the floor, passed out, a hand outstretched to Arran's crib as she snored slightly. Looking over Arran and Fredrick, who were soundly asleep, I reached down and kissed them both on the forehead before bending down and scooping Freya into my arms. She was still as light as ever.

"Maybe it'd be easier to just put their cribs in your room," Ginny commented as she stepped out of the bathroom as I slowly walked to my room.

"It would, but then Freya would never leave the room," I chuckled as I walked passed her and into my room.

Ginny smiled slightly, "well, good night, George."

I nodded, Freya let out a very small noise as I laid her on our bedspread. I got changed into flannel pants before crawling in beside her, which caused her to jolt awake.

"Calm down, love," I chuckled as I kissed her forehead, feeling it slightly slick with sweat.

"Why am I here?" Freya said groggily while looking around the room in a haze, "I was with Arran and Fred."

"You passed out in the room, I brought you here to sleep," I smiled as my thumb trailed along her jaw.

Freya pressed her nose to my cheek while taking a deep breath, "thank you, Georgie."

I snuggled under the covers, pulling Freya closer to my chest as I settled into a peaceful sleep, I felt myself begin to drift off. But not before Freya began moving from my grip, I tightened my grip around her torso. "Unless you're moving closer to me you better stop, Fey," I mumbled.

Freya gave a great huff which made me chuckle, "they'll be alright. You don't have to watch them like a hawk," I felt her hair brush my chin, I smelled strawberries as I buried my face in her auburn locks. "Now go to sleep, sweetheart."

"Can't we sleep on the bed in their room?" Freya whined.

"They need their space just as much as we do," I whispered in her hair, "they'll be there in the morning with their goofy smiles." Freya laughed slightly while she repositioned herself, her arms going around my neck.

***

"They'll be alright here?"

"Yes."

"They have their-"

"Freya! Go to your shop," I pushed her toward the door, "I have everything under control."

Freya pouted slightly, reaching up on her toes to kiss me quickly before hurrying off to work. I looked behind me to see Fred and Ginny looking at me skeptically, "don't give me those looks."

"You're going to call for mum and dad in an hour, aren't you?" Fred raised an eyebrow with his arms crossed.

"No! I can do this...." I nodded with determination.

Fred and Ginny shared a look before Ginny walked down the hall to get ready for her quidditch tryouts, leaving Fred smirking at me. I only rolled my eyes before walking downstairs and into the shop to start my day.

*Freya's POV*

"I did it! I made the team, I'm a chaser!"

I groaned as Ginny jumped over the back of the couch and landed on me, "Ginny!"