'Money'

Percabeth and the crew were all at a theme park, playing games, riding rides, and eating junk food. Throughout the whole day, Jason kept challenging Percy to different games. Eventually, he got tired of it and challenged him to the game, where they spray water into the fake clowns' mouths. "That is not fair, you are gonna cheat so bad. You are a son of freaking Poseidon!" Jason shouted, throwing his hands in the air.

"Ok, I will have a stand-in, and if I manipulate the water, I will give you all of the money in my wallet," he said, pushing Annabeth up to the game, and showing his full wallet. Jason nodded his head and stepped up to play.

He made one mistake in accepting this challenge. UNDERESTIMATING ANNABETH'S INTELLIGENCE. The game started and it looked like Annabeth was going to win. Until the water in Jason's gun began to twist to hit his clown's mouth. "Wait, what, what is going on," Percy shouted. "Oh, you little. You are manipulating the air around the water," Annabeth said accusingly, while also sounding kind of impressed.

"It isn't against the rules," he said. "Hey, Annabeth, kick his butt," Percy whispered right in Annabeth's ear. Soon, Percy and Jason were fighting for control over the stream of water. "Hey you manipulated, wallet please," Jason said, now focussing on Percy. Soon the stream was showering over Jason, while Percy laughed hysterically. "Why are you laughing. You have to empty your wallet," Jason said as soon as the water stopped pouring over his head. 

"That makes it even funnier," Percy laughed. Annabeth knew exactly what he was talking about, as he had planned this out at the gift shop. "Well, you know how we went to the gift shop earlier. After like 5 challenges he was annoyed, so he was really pushed to the edge by then. We kind of plotted and bought some props," Annabeth said, barely holding herself together. "Oh, that's why you bought that," Leo exclaimed, before busting out in a fit of laughter. 

"But, I saw the money in your wallet," Jason stated, utterly confused, as he summoned the winds to blow the water off of him. "Oh yeah, there is money," Percy said putting air-quotes around 'money'.  He handed over the 'money'. In Jason's hand were probably three-million dollars in Monopoly money. They all walked away laughing, leaving Jason with, an inch tall stack of monopoly dollars in his hands, and a look of complete distaste on his face. 

Jason looked up just in time to see, Annabeth hand Percy a handful of cash. Let's just say, Jason didn't challenge Percy again.