Sarai threw her head back, and I watched her returned her focus back to her clit. I unbuckled my pants and freed my dick. I stroked my member while I watched the show before my eyes.

"You are so juicy for me, Rai," I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

"I know, baby. Stop playing with me and get inside of me. Replace my finger with your dick. Show me why I am yours," Sarai said. She was giving me her dominant side today.

I slipped out of my pants and my short. I hovered over her on the table. I crawled on top of her and pushed her back. "You are always going to be mine," I said.

I stared into her eyes. "Now, get on top of daddy and ride me... slut," I commanded her. I moved so that we could switch positions.

Sarai crawled on top on me and slowly positioned herself on my length. "You know calling me a slut is my love language," Sarai giggled.

I laid back and propped my arms behind my head so that I can enjoy this view. I watched her remove her bra and watched her naked brown skin against mine.

"I know it is. My love language is being inside of you," I said.

Sarai rocked her body in circles on my dick. The sounds of her wet ass pussy on my dick are definitely going make me cum fast.

I touched her breasts, and while she rode my dick. I love the beauty of her body and how we are magic together.

"I've missed this daddy," I bounced her on my dick and watched her take my dick like a damn pro. I am never going to feel this way about anyone else, and I wouldn't even want to.

"I've missed you more, baby," I replied.

I watched her facial expressions and how she watched me. The way she's biting her lip and take the dick so royally makes me want to take over.

I slapped her ass, and she went faster on my dick. "You want me to cum inside of you, don't you?" I asked.

"You know I always do," I said. She spun around on my dick, and this time she was in reverse cowgirl position, and I could watch her ass.

"Mmm... you know I love watching you this way too," Sarai worked her pussy and looked back at me while she continues to ride me.

"I do, and I love riding you. This is my dick Namjoon," Rai said. "You are my mine," Sarai moaned.

"Cum on my dick then," I instructed her.

"Gladly," Sarai replied. She sped on my dick, and I reached around and played with her clit. She exploded on my dick.

I pushed her over and pounded her from the back. Her moans made me go faster, and then I came inside of her pussy. "Fuck!" we both said together, and we came together.

"Let's stop fighting and make love more. It's good for our creative energy, " Sarai said underneath me.

"Absolutely, let's shower, " I said.

I moved from out of her and got off the table. I helped her down. I grabbed her hand and led her to the shower.

"When we get back home, there's something I want to do with you, " I said. I turned on the shower.

"What?" she asked.

"It's different, but I think you'll like it, " I said.

"Tell me, " she kissed me.

"Its a surprise, " I said.

"Ugh, I hate surprises. But, okay, I trust you, " Sarai said. She stepped into the shower, and I followed her.

I backed her against the shower wall. "Baby, I really want us to be a good space, and I know things will change a bit when Jade gets here. But, could you be patient with me?" I asked.

Sarai nodded. "Of course, you know I will. You are already a great dad. Take all the time you need to spend with her. I will never come in between you and your daughter. Or you and Yuna, " Sarai said.

"Thank you, " I said.

"I just need you to understand that... I need your patience as well as I'm figuring out this whole pregnancy thing. Regardless of who the father is, I need you to give me the same grace, " Sarai said.

"Yes, I will do that, " I said.

"And I might be getting back with Yoongi, " she said.

"What???" I asked. I took a deep breath. We just talked about giving each other grace. I'm not going to flip out.

A/N: Alexa play Nas "You can Hate Me Now" cause I know some of y'all HATE yoongi with Sarai😂😂😂😂😂

Or for my classy folks you can play "O Fortuna" which Nas sampled.

Either way!!! I'll take the blame😂

How are y'all feeling? I noticed some of y'all are COMPLETELY done with Namjoon and I get it!

Let me know your thoughts! I will give y'all a spoiler.. We will back in Korea next chapter.

So there's a lot to handle back home! Just brace yourself for the outcome.

What teacup do you want spilled for the next chapter? plz make sure to Vote because the one with the most votes will be the focus for the next chapter!!

Felix and Sarai

Namjoon's mom

Yuna tryna steal Namjoon

Michelle being a spy

Like always THANK YOU for supporting my work, commenting, voting, and READING! Without you I wouldn't continue this book so thank YOU so much for this riding with me on this crazy ass journey!!!! 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘