a dance

Hiro pov

I wake up to Mochi rubing against me, as I get up and look at my phone to see I have a text from Fred.

"Hey Hiro where haveing a party tommrow at six hope you come man later oh and let gogo and honey know!"

Fred sure dose loves his partys. As I head to baymax's chargeing station.

"Ow."

"Hello I am baymax, hello Hiro."

"Hey buddy come on lets get to honey and gogo's." but before I go I tell Aunt cass.

"Hey aunt Cass im heading to gogo's place."

"Okay Hiro just be carful!"

Gogo pov

"Ugh I really wish honey would stop snoring at night, I can barely sleep.

"Hey honey!"

"Hmm 5 more minutes."

"Wake up!" I yell

"Ahh! Okay! okay I'm up!" She says, as we hear the doorbell ring.

As I open the door to see hiro with purple flowers along with baymax.

"Huh hey nerd those for me?"

"Heh Hey Gogo and yes they are." He says blushing makeing me smile.

"Thanks nerd." I kiss him quickly on the lips.

"Morning hiro." Honey lemon smiles, entering the kitchen.

"So hiro is there a reason you came here or did you miss me that much?" I tease him again making him blush.

"Actually I came to tell you that Fred is haveing another party tommrow and he told me to let you know and... Plus I did what to see you". He smiles

"Heh thanks nerd." i smile and hold his hand.

"Oh you two are so cute together!" She says takeing pictures of us on her phone.

"Heh Captain Cutie and Speed Queen the super hero couple!"

Hiro pov

"Heh yeah." I smile at her comment.

"So um gogo Fred's party i um was wondering if you'd go out with me" He says blushing.

"Heh nerd were already daiting so yes I will!"

"Great!" I smile and kiss her cheek.

"Will i got to run by SFIT I'll see you later bye, love you!"

"Love you to nerd."

Honey pov

It makes me happy to know gogo has such a kind person like Hiro in her life huh... He reminds me of Tadashi I always had feelings for him but because of the fire I never got to tell him.

At lest i know gogo will always be there for hiro if he needs it.

Gogo pov

Uh im gonna have to wear a dress im dreading it but I have to ask her for help.

"Um honey?"

"Yes gogo?"

"I uh need a dress..." As I look at the hug smile growing on her face as I gulp in fear.

"Time to go shopping!" She yells

"Oh no..."

big hero 6 new found love (hirogo)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara