Secrets out

SFIT

Karmi pov

Since class is not for another hour, I decide to continue my story on big hero 6 as I begen to look at my pictures of Captain Cutie, I really wish he was here, but he's probably off saveing people who need him and his team, as I head to class I hear someone talking, I then but my ear to the door to realize it was Hiro, what's he doing here this early? as I listion in.

"I just don't know how to tell her Baymax I...im scared."

'Hiro it is only neutral for you to be feeling this way, Diagnosis: Puberty."

"Wait what!? Okay okay I'm satisfied with my care."

As I then hear nothing for a moment before I hear Hiro talking to him self.

"I hope I can tell her soon, she's just so cool she's fast, strong, careing and beautiful."

"Fast?" The only person I can thank of who's fast is...

Oh my god Hiro likes Speed Queen! Huh! And he thanks it's wired that i like Captain Cutie huh now who's talking. I thank its time for a little payback time as I begen to tip on my phone.

Hiro pov

As I'm heading to class, people just keep shareing at me and look as if there trying not to laugh, why are they looking at me like that?

As I seat down at the lunch table with my friends I hear my phone buss when i look at it I'm lift completely shocked and in truth devastated by what I see as my face turns a bright red.

Gogo pov

I hear my phone buss I then look to see it was from Karmi but I was not prepared with what I saw and I then look up at hiro blushing, karmi had just told everyone at SFIT that hiro likes me!

Hiro pov

I begen to shack as I drop my phone to the ground, Karmi... She just told everyone my biggest secret and now everyone is laughing at me...
I feel tears coming to my eyes as I look at gogo who is blushing crazy, I can't stay here i have to leave! As i quickly run out of the cafeteria crying.

Gogo pov

I am really angry now, karmi has really hurt hiro bad as i walk over to where she is seating.

"What is wrong with you!?" I yell at her

"What? He always judged me for likeing Captain Cutie, i thought id give him a tast of his own medicine."

I then realize That Karmi had no idea just how badly she hurt Hiro, because I'm Speed Queen I then realize it's time I tell hiro the truth as I walk out of there the rest of the gang follows.

"Gogo wait where are you going?" Fred ask confused but honey lemon just smiles

"Lets just say that Captain Cutie likes Speed Queen." She says smiling but then covers her mouth as i give her the death glare.

"Wait hiro likes gogo?" Wasabi ask

"Haha cool our first team romance story!" Fred says existed.

But when they look at me I was already gone, I had to find him and tell him how I feel.

I then walk up to his lap and hear him crying with baymax trying to comfort him.

There's no turning back now as I enter knowing that my friendship with hiro was about to change forever.