somewhat friends

SFIT

Hiro pov

After a long day of classes im about to go look for my friends, when I'm startled by Karmi.

"Ahh Karmi you scared me!"

"Sorry." She simply says looking down.

"Will what do you need?"

"I um... Came to apologize about the fanfictions I made on you..." She's says blushing embarrassed.

"Oh um... Will it's okay and thank you karmi." I say smiling.

As she is playing with her fingers she looks like she wants to say something but can't

"Uh Karmi are you alright?"

"Huh oh yeah sorry..."

As we both just stand there embarrassed.

"So hiro um... I was wondering if you would like to maybe hang out later."

I'm absolutely supprised, karmi, the girl who for mouths couse me trouble and hurt me is actually asking me to hang out, this could be my one chance to actually be friends with her!

"Um... Sure." I say smileing

"What would you like to do?"

"I don't know... Dinner?"

When she said that I'm shocked, dose she thank this is a date? It can't be, and if she says she loves me I'll have no choice but to let her down, i just hope we can steel be friends.

"Um... Okay"

"Alright see you later Hiro."

I'm really worried at the moment, I love gogo, she's the one I love and she has always been there for me when I needed her, she's careing if not harsh but she steel cares and I love her vary much.

Me and Karmi on the other hand have not really been on good terms intill just a week ago, but she's had a hard time she has always been a bit of a loner and dose not really have friends but she can be careing if she gets to know you. after thanking for a bit I deside to go look for my friends and I wonder what gogo will thank of this.

I just hope I can make her understand that I love her and im only going to hang out with Karmi as friends.