wired feelings

Hiro pov

We deside to go to Freds mansion to hang out but as where walking Fred and Wasabi come running to is.

"Uhh guys we got a problem."

"What is it?" I ask concernd

"bank robbery"

"Lets sute up!" I say smiling as we run to get our hero suts and baymax.

As we ride on baymax heading to the bank I cant help but begen to thank about gogo beacuse she's right next to me! I'm trying to stay focused on the mission thow.

Baymax scan for them.

"Scanning, Scan complete there are five singles over there." he points

As we land I hand single for us to form up as we enter the bank.

When we find the robbers I begen to thank of a plain.

"Alright Fred, wasabi you take the lift side will take the right gogo you and honey lemon distract them."

"On it leader!" Fred says

Gogo pov

It always amazes me how mature hiro is for his age, and while yes at times he can be childish it's cute when he gets all shy wait what did I say?

As honey lemon throws a chem-ball at the gang who are taking the money and captures them, but i look to see one hold up a pistol and is about to shoot when it is taken by hiro useing his magnet glove.

"Great work guys." Hiro tells us now come on lets get out of here and let the cops handle this guy as the cops come rushing in I look to see Chef Diego Cruz, the father of Megan cruz a friend of Hiro's, and one of the few people who knows who we truly are.

"Nice job guys will take it from here." He smiles at us

As we get on baymax and leave the area I wonder if hiros feeling okay he looks kinda down.

As we arrive at freds mansion to change back into our normal clothes. As we all set down to waich tv I notice hiro keeps looking at his phone.

"Hiro is something wrong?"

Hiro pov

I hear my phone buss, as i look I'm lift shocked to see it's a new fanfiction from Karmi.

I don't like that she writes about me and talks how much she likes me because she never likes me in my normal self... And plus when she dose say it how can I tell her that I like someone else...

"Hiro are you okay?" Gogo ask concerd

"Oh uh... Yeah I'm fine just Karmi  writing about us again..."

"And your not mad about it?" Wasabi ask confused.

"No not really just sad..."

"Why?" Gogo ask

"Guys may I um speck to Gogo alone for a moment."

They nod and leave the room.

"Okay nerd what's bathering you?"

"It's just that I don't like that Karmi writes about me and how much she says she loves me but... when Im me she just tends to make fun of me... I have a second chance to be friends with her... And i don't want to lose that but... But once she knows im captain cutie she'll hate me again and I don't know how to tell her I...i like someone else." He says as he begins to tear up.

"hiro." as i hug him tightly I already know it's me that hiro was talking about and while im hugging him i feel my cheeks turn pink.

"Hiro things will work out." as I look at him straight into his eyes.

"And who knows maybe the girl you like mite actually like you back." i tell him smiling.

"Heh yeah..." Maybe he says

"Come on nerd, lets go meet with the others."

As we walk I cant help but thank about how much hiro really means to me, even thow he's young,  really like him, he's sweet kind shy and cute. Huh... As my face begins to turn red.

"Hey Gogo you okay?" Hiro ask worried.

"Huh!? Yeah im fine nerd."

As we continue walking i thank I've made my decision.

Hiro pov

When I walk upstairs im greated by my angry aunt.

"Hiro! where wore you Young man!" She says hugging me.

"Im fine aunt Cass really and sorry I'm late I was at Freds."

"Will okay just please don't be home late again with out leting me know."

'I will."

"So how was gogo?"

"Oh Gogo she's... Great." i say smiling.

"Will you better get to bed mister it's late." she says

"Okay good night aunt Cass love you."

"I love you to hiro." she tells me as I head up to my room.

"Ow..." I say as baymax inflates.

Hello i am baymax what seems to be the problem hiro?

It's no problem buddy but could you contact Megan for me?

"Of course." as he beeps, "Megan has been contacted." As her face appears on baymax's stomach.

"Hey Hiro what's up?"

"Not much just but some robbers in jail."

"But that's not why you've called me, is it?"

"No it's gogo... I just, Megan im in love with Gogo and... I need advice." As I look at her, I can feel she is shocked by what I told her.

"Will hiro why dont you show her the city on baymax I thank she would like that." She says smiling, "how long have you had feelings for her?"

"Ever since she helped make me feel better about Tadashi's death by hugging me..." I tell her blushing.

"Hmmm take her around the city and when that's done tell her how you feel."

"Okay... Um thanks megan."

"Of couse hiro, will good night."

"Night." I smile as the screen gos black.

As i lay down in bed, while baymax for back to his charging station, I thank of how I can tell gogo how i feel As I lay down and close my eyes.