a date

Hiro pov

Im so excited to get to hang out with gogo after class as i seat there happy.

"Hiro your heart rate has risen."

"Please don't..."

"Scan complete."

"You really need to start asking before you scan someone Baymax."

"Diagnosis: love."

"Hah hah I'm really excited to hang out with gogo."

"Where will you be takeing her?" Baymax ask

When he asked me that question I actually don't know.

"Oh will I don't actually know where yet."

As I begen to thank, I look at baymax as I remmber the first time we flew together and a place that was beautiful.

"I've got an idea! I yell excited, gogo will love it!"

As I run out of my lab only to run smack in to Karmi couseing us both to fall.

When i open my eyes I'm meet by a blushing Karmi.

"Oh Karmi sorry I didn't see you there."

"Okay... But anyway i um i came to apologize about earlier about your crush on speed Queen."

"What?"

At that moment i can't help but snort and laugh, karmi has no idea how much better my day has been.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing just have a date this afternoon."

"Wait what!?" She yells shocked

"Yep." I say smirking at her

"I don't understand I thought you liked speed queen!"

Even thow Gogo is Speed queen I can't tell her that no matter how tempted I am to tell her.

"Will I got to go now bye!" I yell to hear running to get to my friends.

Karmi pov

I... I don't understand it has to be speed queen he likes maybe he has a date with her huh will at lest he's brave enough to talk to her I can't even talk much to Captain Cutie with out him backing away... Something is going on and I believe both hiro and captain Cutie are connected to it somehow...

Gogo pov

I'm actually really looking forward to my date with hiro, when I told honey lemon she freaked out and hugged me.

"Hey guys." Hiro says comeing over to us.

"Man Hiro good job just be careful she's a tought one." Wasabi tells me

Hey! I yell blushing. Punching him in the arm.

"Ow! What? I'm kidding."

"Hiro I'm gonna go home and get ready I'll see you later okay."

"Okay bye!" He says blushing.

When I get outside I then get a text from hiro.

'P.S bring your hero sute. Later!"

Okay now I'm really curious what the little genius has planned as I go home to shower and get ready.

At Hiros garage.

Hiro pov

I'm so excited as I help baymax sute up, when he's all ready I look to see none other then Gogo in her yellow armor, she's beautiful.

"Hey earth to hiro!" She snaps her figures

"Oh um... Sorry." I say blushing as she smiles.

"Am I that nice to look at?" She teases me

"Yes I mean no I mean maybe, let's get gowing..." as we clime on top of baymax and head for the shy.

"Okay gogo close your eyes."

"What? No way where in the air!"

"Please..."

Gogo pov

When he gave me that face it was adorable and I can't resist.

"Okay fine."

As I feel we've stoped flying.

"Okay open." When I open my eyes im completely blown away to see that where on one of the massive wind turbines that fly over San Francisco.

"Hiro it's... Beautiful up here." as baymax heads hiro a basket

"Yeah I mean I wanted it to be special for you..." He says blushing all shyly

"Huh will genius I'll admit this is pretty great." as we set down and eat

"You know I see why Karmi calls you captain cutie now, huh you are pretty cute." Gogo teases me makeing me blush.

Hiro pov

As I slide closer to her blushing i lean my head on her sholder as we waich the sun set as I then look into her eyes and she looks at me and leans in I do the same and at that vary moment our lips meet I was kissing her!

When we seperate my cheeks are as red as a tomato.

"Wow that was..."

"Sick." Baymax says from behind makeing us laugh

As we lean hold each other.

"Gogo..."

"Yeah Hiro?"

"I love you."

She smiles and kisses me again.

"I love you to nerd." as we seat there and enjoy each other's company.