shy and nervous

Hiro pov

When I arrive at SFIT, I great professor Granville and am about to go meet with the others when she calls for me.

"Mr. Hamada may i speck with you for a second, there is something you should know."

"Yes Professor Granville?"

"Do you remmber Karmi?"

"Uh yes ma'am."

"Will her parents have decided to let her come back to SFIT, and I would like you to help her get settled back in she will be here after lunch, will that be a problem?"

"No Ma'am." I tell her

"Good now off to class." She tells me as I head out.

When I make it to the lab I look to see my friends, Honey lemon, Fred, Wasabi and... Gogo as I begen to blush thanking of her as I go to great them.

"Hey guys." I say to them as I set down

"Sup nerd" gogo says punching my arm lightly makeing me smile.

"So hiro what are we doing today?" Fred ask

"Will Karmi is coming back... And i have to help her get settled back in to her lab." As gogo just starts laughing.

"Looks like the Captain Cutie fanfictions are back." Gogo says smiling making me uncomfortable.

"Guys it's not funny! I don't like Karmi in that way besides there's someone else I like." I then immediately put both of my hands over my mouth, me and my big mouth. As they all look at me

"Aww hiros got a crush who is she?" Honey ask excited.

"Yeah man no need to keep secrets." Wasabi says

"Who is she man?" Fred yells excited

"Um... uhhh will..." I try to not look at gogo and trying to hide my blushing face.

"I uhh got to go to the lab to plug Baymax up see you guys latter." I say practically running.

Gogo pov

"Huh that was interesting." I say out load

"I wonder who it is hiro likes?" Honey says.

"Who knows I'll go check on him to make sure he's okay." As I get up to go check on him. Leaving the others to wonder who hiro likes. 

Hiro pov

I've just plugged in baymax and I just set there sad and unable to thank.

"Ow." I say as baymax inflates

"Hello I am baymax, hello hiro."

"Baymax I don't get it why can't I just tell gogo how I feel?"

"You should tell her hiro, it will help your health."

"I just... I get so nervous around her im not scared of her like Fred gets at times I just I thank she's beautiful she's smart, fast and just will her. And i know she'll never love me back..." As I wipe a tear from my eye as baymax hugs me.

"It is okay to cry, There, there it will be alright."

"Huh thanks buddy." I tell him completely unaware that out side gogo had hard the whole thing.

Gogo pov

He... He loves me, like he's in love with me. leaving me blushing I...i don't know what to say I'm touched he thanks that highly of me, but... It will never work out he's 14 and I'm 18 as I deside to leave him alone even thow a part of me wants to go in there and hug him... As I head back to the gang.

Hiro pov

As im doing school work I hear a knock on my door.

"Come in."

"Mr Harmada, Karmi is here. Professor Granville tells me."