Demetri sighs. "I can only go so far, but it's a start?" He suggests.

"Okay, half of plan B. We're bad at this." Emmett huffs.

"Bad at what?"

Everyone turns to look over at the doors, Ajax stood in the doorway. He's in just shorts, he refuses a shirt, but his hair is more tamed and he's clean.

King smiles wide. "Dad, come meet everyone."

"Dad?" Several voices whisper.

"Hmm, King decided to open the jar Clio left." Jacob huffs, still annoyed.

Ajax slowly walks over, taking King's hand. She smiles wide. "Guys, this is Ajax, my original father. Ajax, this is my new family. Esme and Carlisle, their kids, my brothers." She motions.

Ajax looks at them all; he's very tense, unsure. "Hello." He says simply.

Esme smiles. "It's lovely to meet you."

Ajax looks back at King. "What are you all talking about?"

King sighs small. "Clio." Ajax flinches at the name so King rubs his arm. "It's okay, she's nowhere near here. We're just planning on how to handle her."

"Let me." He says, his jaw clenched.

Jacob scoffs. "Sure, that'll solve it."

"Watch your tongue." Ajax snaps, glaring. "Clio was my wife. I knew her more than anyone else did, I can handle her."

"We don't do things alone in this family." Paul shakes his head. "So no chance."

Caius rolls his eyes. "Listen, father, the situation is a little more complicated. Kingsley has already faced Clio before. She died because of it and we assume Clio had died too. It seems when King resurrected, she did."

Ajax laughs loudly. "Well, of course she did! You wouldn't get rid of her that easy!"

King rolls her eyes. "Don't be so rude, Ajax, we're trying here. What do you suggest?"

"Put me back in-"

"Oh bravo, that solves it all!"

Ajax glares at Paul and Jacob. "Put me back in and I can find the original spell book she used."

Everyone is immediately intrigued. "It's in there?" King asks, pointing to the discarded can thing he came from.

Ajax nods. "She kept a few belongings with me in there. Put me back in, give me a few hours and pull me back out again."

King groans loudly. "I don't even know how I got you out! Now you want me to put you back in and pull you out!?"

Ajax smiles. "Same old Athena, never likes a challenge."

King scowls. "Never likes stupid challenges, actually. Fine, bring it."

-

"You got him in, get him back out." Caius demands as they sit around a table with the can on.

King groans and glares. "I'm trying! I've been trying for hours!"

"Do what you did last time!" He says.

"I'm trying!"

"Not hard enough! That's our dad in there!"

"Yes I know!"

"Oh sibling love." Esme whispers to Carlisle as they lean on the wall away from the bickering siblings.

Carlisle smiles. "Should we...?"