XXVIII: Marks

Magsimula sa umpisa

After all, it was still surprising despite being with him all night yesterday. But him being here was a confirmation.

Ushijima Wakatoshi really did drank with you and your friends.

You see flashes of him drinking everything last night. And how he was interrogated by your friends about his recent girlfriend. And all the hell that went loose after that.

But to think, he was sleeping quite peacefully.

Though the more you get a closer look, the more you noticed something strange.

He was topless— something even you rarely even see him do. Though you weren't really the type to be flustered by such a thing. But it seems like he also had it rough. 

You look at him as his muscles have once again been emphasized but you were reminded of how you didn't get to see him for a couple of months and how it was your job to be his trainer. You made a mental note to talk about business later.

But now that you looked at it, your eyes widened at another site.

You blinked to check though your eyes weren't really lying. It was just really hard to believe.

There were a bunch of hickeys on his neck and collarbone.

Omfg.

You look at him with a determined expression in your face as he suddenly opened his eyes almost instinctively. You know it was rude to wake up a dude and for them to see a child looking at them.

But you were a sassy child in need of answers anyway. 

"You've had a rough night, didn't you?" You teased him.

He suddenly blinked, as if he was processing what he just heard. Or maybe because he had just woken up. But a flashback made its way on his head, making him stiffer than he already is. 

He suddenly gets up and sits straight.

You tilted your head as you looked at him in question. "Hmm?"