Prologue

Valerie's

"I love you, Valerie," he said while kissing my bare shoulder. We both snuggled into each other embrace. Drew was busy devouring my body even after our long love session.

"I love you too Drew, I can't live without you," I whispered playing with his hand.

I never thought of falling in love with him, my belief died down the day my mother took her life because of my father's cheating. I saw them from crazy in love each other to tearing each other apart. My father didn't have the courtesy to hide his affairs, every time Mom used to go out, he would bring women home, asking me not tell mother. I was not an idiot; I knew what happened behind the closed doors from the voices that could be heard throughout the house. I told my mother the very first time it happened in the house only to end up with the knowledge that she knew.

With the growing time, he began to bring women in front of her. I saw the pain she felt becoming unbearable that it ended with her taking her life. Since that day hated my dad more and more, it was his fault. I had lost her because of a shitty father like him. The death of my mother resulted in no change him for good. My home turned into that of a whore house where he and his friends bought women to play with. I was around fifteen when I left that hell hole of a house for once and all, it was not like my father cared for me. I was scared deep to my soul that one of his friends will try to hurt me too and he wouldn't do a thing.

I went to my gran's house with high hopes. For the first time, I smiled after years when she took me in happily because I was the last reminder of her daughter. From there on my life took a happy turn. My father never tried to find me maybe he was happy of the good riddance. I graduated from high school with the good grades and then reached here to this college where I fell in love with Drew.

He wasn't a student, he owned a business in the city and it was a lucky chance that we met. He was my first and I wanted him to be my last. He was the love of my life that I never wanted to go. I knew without him I will be left heartbroken from this love like my own mother.

The only wish I had was to never have my heart broken.

Read more of story on GOODNOVEL.
https://m.goodnovel.com/book_info/31000628178/Billionaire/Sintention?shareuser=51009524&ch=apps&channelCode=GNFX00006
.............................................

.................................................................................................................................

WARNING!!!

This is not like any of your normal love story I promise