"With who?" Octavia changed her position so that now she was leaning against our table with a curious and happy smile. Luna was also now sitting a little bit more comfortable.

"Her name is Lexa," I whispered and looked at my palms.

"Wait. Her?" Mya asked, shocked.

"Yes. Her," I nodded and smiled at them truthfully. I felt really vulnerable at this moment. And fragile.

"Lexa..." Octavia thought for a moment. "No way! As Lexa Woods?!" She stood up from her chair.

"Octavia, sit up," I chuckled at her sudden action. "I don't know if it's Woods or just some other Lexa." I shrugged and took another sip of my milkshake, which turned out to be the last of this goddamn delicious drink. I pouted and stood up to put the trash in the bin. All of them followed me and we walked to the exit of the mall.

"It's about a damn time you finally find someone," Luna nudged me, making me laugh.

"Lun, not so fast!" We walked away from the mall and headed to the cars. "It's just a date."

She shot me a cheeky smile and went inside her car.

I sat on the passenger's seat and Octavia, Mya, and Harper sat behind us.

"Where are we going, ladies?" Luna asked as she drove away from the shopping mall. She looked at me than at the others in the rear mirror. I also looked at them. Octavia was sitting between Mya and Harper.

She looked at her watch and face-palmed herself.

"GOSH! I FORGOT!" Octavia looked at me, with a clear horror in her eyes.

Mya that was currently checking something on her phone, jumped at O's sudden scream. Harper also jumped even though she was following our conversation.

"Blake! Calm down your shit!" Luna said.

"Luna, to my house, and then to our school. I've got training. Goddamn, I forgot. Woods will kill me!" Octavia took out her phone. She was scrolling for a moment and then found something. She showed me the screen. It was a group chat named 'Basketball🏀'.

Commander : Training today at 17.

Commander: I'm seeing all your asses out there.

"Ouch. Harsh," I said and sat more comfortable in my seat.

"I know. She is like that all day. Cold-hearted and mean," Octavia answered. She was really, really stressed. She showed the text also to Mya and Harper. "That's why I asked if the girl you're seeing is her. I think she doesn't deserve you."

"Totally," Mya nodded.

We arrived at Octavia's home. She fastly jumped out of the car and ran to her house. It took her a few seconds to open the door with the right key. She ran into the building, not even bothering herself by closing the door. After a minute she came back. She shut the door and jumped into the car.

Luna drove away. We got to school in another minute. Octavia once again jumped out of the car and rushed inside the school.

Mya and Harper had to come back to their houses, but Luna and I decided that we could stay to look, 'cause we didn't have anything better to do.

As we got to the gym, many girls were already in their outfits, dribbling the balls or just stretching out. Octavia still wasn't there, but as they sat at the bleachers, Clarke noticed number 14.

A few girls were around her as she stood in the spot that was definitely counting for three points. She looked at her feet, at the basket and the ball, and then she jumped slightly, throwing a ball into the basket. It went perfectly through the circle without touching it. She smiled confidently.

Soon enough, all the girls came out of the changing room and the actual training started.

***

"WOODS! What the hell is going on here?!" Someone yelled next to my ear.

The training was really long and I got a little bit bored, so I simply layed my head onto the tubings, that were keeping those who were sitting on the bleachers from falling on the ground.

I jumped and looked there. It was Kane. He was vice-director in our school. I was staring at him until Lexa walked to him.

After half an hour of running, jumping, and whatever they were doing, she got a little bit sweaty and red. Still, she looked really good.

Neither Kane nor Lexa noticed me, so I felt a little bit like I was eavesdropping on them. It was stupid, though, because everybody in this gym easily could hear their conversation.

"Training, sir."

"And what made you think you could arrange one?"

"Sir, I reserved this gym for an hour."

"When?"

"Yesterday."

"Oh, well..." He rubbed his neck. I knew he was ashamed. That was exactly what he was doing when he was ashamed. "Sorry to interrupt you."

He nodded and walked from the room.

Lexa turned around and ran to the girls.

Luna nudged me and I looked at her.

"That was weird."

"Yeah, I know."

***

After another half an hour the training finally ended. We decided to wait for Octavia next to Luna's car. Five minutes past and O finally came out of this building.

"Gosh! The most boring hour of my life!" Luna said as all of us sat inside the car. She drove away from the school. I tried as discreetly as I could look for Lexa, but Luna drove away really fastly and I didn't notice her.

I thought that maybe in this training I would have some chance to talk to her. Or maybe after.

Unsatisfied, I sat more comfortable and took out my phone. I saw a few messages from mum.

Clarke.

Madi is going home in a few hours.

She would like to say bye to you.

"Luna. We're heading to my home."

Octavia turned in her seat because I was sitting at back. She looked at me surprised.

"What? Why?"

"I have to come back. Sorry."

Octavia pouted and turned to Luna. As she noticed her expression, she chuckled.

"Alright. Let's go."

Four minutes and we were back home. This city was really small. Anyway, I said goodbye to them and walked inside my house.

Madi, Abby, Kane, and some guy were standing in our living room. As I closed the front door Madi rushed to me and hugged me.

"Hey, little bean!" I squatted, so it would be easier for us to hug.

She pulled away and smiled at me, then came back to her father, as I assumed.

"Good evening, sir!" I nodded at him.

"Hey, Clarke!" He smiled.

"Clarke. I would really use your help." Madi shot me a significant smile, that told me literally nothing. "Like upstairs," she pointed at the stairs.

"Oh, alright."

We walked to her room. It turned out that she needed to pack the last things and closed her suitcase. It wasn't easy, but she sat on it and it closed.

I put the suitcase on the ground.

"I hope it will go all well with Lexa," Madi smiled.

I nudged her and she rushed downstairs. I followed her with her suitcase.

As I got there, Madi and her father were getting ready. He took the suitcase from me and Madi hugged me for the last time. They left our house.

"Great child," Marcus nodded.

"Yeah."