[E P I L O G U E]

The autumn had arrived in the United Kingdom and London showed it's typical fall weather, including the droopy rain outside. Dagmar was fine with it. Lando had a week off between his races and she enjoyed staying at home with him, curled up on the couch in his apartment while the heaters were on, or either she was at the kitchen table, enjoying some snacks he had prepared while she was reading in one of her books and he was doing some exercises or streaming in his gaming room. Like today. The rain tapped against the windows and the roof and Dagmar leaned back against the armrest of the couch as she was sprawled out over it. She held her book up and her finger rested under the page to flick it soon. "Dagmar!". Lando called from upstairs, making her briefly look up. "Babe, come upstairs, please". He added and she let out a huff of air, a smile curling her lips nevertheless. After Dagmar started to join Lando at more races, the fans began to notice that Lando wasn't a single driver anymore and they decided it would be best if they were open about everything.

Dagmar choose to keep her social media private, as Lando shared things when they went out together often enough. She didn't read much posts about herself, although she knew about the many fanpages who had made edits of her and Lando and so many people had send him stuff for her. It was cute. Dagmar had appeared in a stream of his once, when she brought him a muffin she had baked while he was gaming and the chat had exploded and he was asked all sorts of things about her. Dagmar closed her book after slipping a piece of paper between the pages and left it on the table as she made her way upstairs. She heard his giggle coming from his room and she gently knocked on the door before entering. "Ah, great". Lando smiled up at her as she made his way to him. "Chat was begging me to let you play Fall Guys with me". Lando said, rolling his chair slightly back to pull her onto his lap. "Oh, really?". Dagmar asked with a soft laugh, gladly feeling his arm curling around her waist as she sat on one of his thighs. "I never played before, I don't want to embarrass myself". She said.

"No, no, I'll guide you through". He said and he briefly explained how to play the game. She did some practice rounds and she was too engaged with what was happening on the screen to notice the questions in the chat. "Someone is asking how we met". Lando noticed, his fingers kneading the material of his sweater which she was wearing. "Well, we met on Tinder". Dagmar said, briefly looking back at Lando and he yelled at the screen. "Now you fell!". He said and she started to laugh. "But yeah, we met on Tinder and at first she thought I was an impostor. Till I charmed her enough to be curious and come find out if I was indeed real or not". Lando continued as she paused the game. "Well, yeah. I didn't expect an F1 driver to be on Tinder, like why would you need Tinder?". Dagmar chuckled. "But I'm glad I accepted your offer and went to that dinner with you". She said, making him smile. "So am I". He contently hummed. "I'm going to get downstairs again". Dagmar said and she stood up. "I'm ending the stream in a few as well". Lando said as he looked up at her.

"Alright, baby". Dagmar caressed his cheek and he smiled automatically, happy when she leaned down to peck his lips. "I love you". He called when she walked out. "I love you too". She said, already half way down the stairs. "That's my girlfriend". Lando proudly said, a boyish grin on his lips. "Future wife and stuff". He threw in some random handsigns. "And I'm about to cook her dinner, so I'll say goodbye for now". Lando told the chat as he excited the game. "See you later!".

A/N: That's really it. Once more, thank you all so much for joining Dagmar and Lando on their trip to friendship and love and thank you for staying with me and them the whole ride. See you next time!