0.7 || the date

Dagmar had put her phone aside after answering the catfish that she agreed to his proposal of having dinner together before she was flying back to Oslo. Dagmar eventually felt bad for skipping her seminar and decided to really catch up on the work and check out the powerpoint slides that were uploaded to her University digital space. She worked on the summary and handed in her assignment, feeling content at the end of the day that she hadn't been wasting her time after sleeping in and worrying some more about the message she had received last evening. Dagmar hesitated about telling Sarah. A part of her wanted to, as she finally managed to get to know the real person behind the pictures of the F1 driver. The other part of her wanted to keep it to herself, she knew Sarah would rather hear it if she met up with a nice boy who she knew was real. So Dagmar decided to not say anything. Then she was worried again, because they always had their Friday evening at their favourite restaurant and what if "Lando" selected the Friday for their date and she had to tell Sarah she couldn't come?

Dagmar didn't know if God had heard her, if fate was with her or if it was just all a coincidence, because Sarah messaged her later that day that she was flying home a week earlier and skipping her classes of the next week and that she was sorry to miss their last Friday before the Christmas holidays. Dagmar replied that it absolutely wasn't a problem and that she hoped that Sarah would have a good time at home. Dagmar finished the afternoon with a half an hour of yoga. She was not a fan of working out at all. The gym was nothing for her, running was too tiring, but yoga. Perfect. Especially the last five minutes of laying down on the mat and doing nothing. Dagmar sometimes wished she was a bit more toned, however she was content and comfortable in her own skin and that's what was most important to her. Dagmar enjoyed the day she spend without being on her phone too much, so when she showered and had some dinner, it was time to catch up on some lazy scrolling through her social media.

She plopped down on the sofa in an oversized sweater, glad to have the heating on in the cold December month London offered. Dagmar opened Tinder and tapped on the messages to see what Lando had send her after she had agreed.

That's settled then. How about Friday night? Or pick a date yourself, if you're busy with school, love.

So thoughtful. Dagmar looked at her phone, keeping her face straight (she was totally smiling). And she swiped her keyboard up to type a message back to him. She'd hear from him again later (she hoped soon, like within a minute).

Friday is fine. At a public place, please.

Dagmar sent her message and she let her phone rest in her hands while she looked up at the vague programme MTV was broadcasting at the moment. The TV was more on for background noise than she was really paying attention anyway. Her screen lit up and she unlocked it to get to their conversation again.

I assume restaurants are public, darling. Or you have a weird way of eating at a restaurant in Norway.

Haha. Dagmar didn't let out a giggle (she totally did) at what he said. She actually couldn't wait to meet up with him. Maybe she wouldn't even mind that he was a catfish and just playing with her. He came across as so nice and kind here. Dagmar told herself to not get her hopes up too much. She shouldn't start being naive. This was still a stranger she had never seen before and he could still be a creep in real.

In case you're a creep and want to strangle me I want to have at least 10 witnesses.

Sounds tempting. But I rather just have a nice evening with you, Dagmar.

Again, the butterflies floated around in her stomach and she was eager for the time to pass to Friday. Dagmar was now just so curious for who was behind this account. And most of all, she hoped this person was just as kind and nice as he was here. Texting was always easier. Would he be more shy? Would he be even more flirty? Would he be handsome? Would he be Lando Norris?