[P R O L O G U E]

"That's it, you're all settled and ready to hit on some hot guys". Sarah said as she sat back in the chair. "I don't know what to think of this". Dagmar sighed and looked up from her Tinder profile to her best friend. They had their usual Friday night wine & tapas evening at their favourite restaurant in London and Sarah brought up the Tinder subject again. Her friend had the dating app for a while on her Phone and ever since she's had a couple hot dates and a couple hot nights, but nothing long lasting. Sarah was two years older than Dagmar, still only twenty one. Dagmar hesitated. She liked to go out and if she'd find someone nice in a nightclub and ended up making out with him, all fine. But she wasn't going to go home with the guy and then have a one night stand to sneak out of his room awkwardly the morning after. No, that was nothing for her.

"Come on. It's so much fun. And honestly, I think you'll receive a lot of compliments". Sarah took her glass of wine back in her hands. "I'm not on Tinder just for compliments". Dagmar gave her friend a glass. "A little secret; a lot of girls are". She winked. Dagmar chuckled and scrolled through her profile. It did reflect her and who she was, a link to her instagram added. "It's about time you meet someone nice!". Sarah encouraged her. "I'm nineteen, I'm looking for my bachelor, not a guy who's just thirsty". Dagmar responded and it caused her to receive an eyeroll. "Look, if you start swiping left and right, get a match with that guy you've been drooling over, you'll start to have fun". Sarah ensured her. Dagmar sighed softly and moved to the main feed of the app. The first guy popped up on her screen and she looked at his profile for a minute, deciding he looked quite nice and she swiped him right.

Dagmar continued a couple times. Okay, this may be a bit of fun. "Oh". She softly squealed, the first match with someone suddenly notificated on her screen. "He's cute". Sarah said as she looked over her shoulder. "I hope they don't send me messages". Dagmar grumbled. "That's the whole point, dumbass". Sarah swatted her shoulder. "I bet guys on here start with shitty pick up lines that are not even funny". Dagmar looked up and Sarah shrugged with a giggle. She swiped left and right a couple more times and Sarah had sunk back in her chair, her Phone resting on her lap too. Dagmar tapped left before she got to the next profile. She sat a bit more up and swiped through his pictures. A small smile curled her lips. "Look, it's an imposter". She giggled and turned her screen to Sarah. "Cute that he wants to pretend to be Lando Norris". Dagmar added. "What if it's the real Lando Norris?". Sarah grinned.

"I mean, he's young. And from his behaviour on instagram and in the comments of models, he's not exactly as innocent as many think". "He's still a cute F1 baby". Dagmar protested, showing the picture that was recently shot, where McLaren even made the comparison of Lando to baby yoda. "Swipe right and see if you have a match. Then you can interrogate him". Sarah said and Dagmar laughed, shaking her head. She tapped on the heart and then locked the screen of her Phone. They had a fun night together and they split the bill before their ways parted to get back to their apartments. Dagmar came from Oslo and studied in London since September. She lived close to the University of London, in a neat flat with some more students of the university, but she rarely saw them. It was nice and quiet and she had all the time and space to study. Dagmar got home by the tube, one of the stations was directly across the street anyway.

She took her keys out of her bag and opened the door to get into her flat. Dagmar rubbed her tired eyes and kicked her shoes off, putting her shoulder bag on the rack next to her coat and she put some lights on to watch a bit of Netflix before going to sleep. Dagmar took her phone out of her pocket and checked the text Sarah had sent her that she got home safely. Dagmar replied to it and looked sideways at the notification that came on the top of her screen: 'Tinder: you have a new match!'. Dagmar snorted at the over enthusiastic message and she tapped on it to see which of the guys she had swiped right liked her too. Her brows knitted together when she saw who it was.

 Her brows knitted together when she saw who it was

"What if it's the real Lando Norris?".

LANDO NORRIS as himself

SARA SAMPAIO as Dagmar Borsheim 🇳🇴

A/N: Welcome to a new story (again). You know the drill, feedback & thoughts are welcome!

TAGLIST: f1_girl97 ilinca66 _thaimilktea mrsLNorris FormulaOne_Princess f1written MariGraceRose crazyeperson