1.8 || the delight

"Princess...". Dagmar heard his voice in her ear, a soft kiss on her cheek following and his fingertips grazed her face. Lando watched her eyelids fluttering open slowly and he chuckled when she nudged her head against his chest again. "I have to leave". He whispered in her ear, kissing her cheek once more. "Leave?". She yawned. "What time is it?". Dagmar asked, her palm sliding over his smooth chest and abdomen. "Six in the morning, my training starts in two hours". He explained. "Hmm". Dagmar replied, not really impressed or making an attempt to let him go. "You can stay in bed and I'll call you later". Lando muttered, moving his fingers through her hair. She groaned when he sat up and took her hand in his took it off his body. Lando kissed the back of her hand before he got up and reached for his jeans that were still laying there where he had thrown them last night.

Dagmar folded her arm under her head and watched him for a moment as he swung his shirt over his head and he gathered her clothes from the floor as well, folding them over her chair. Lando took his shoes and sat on the edge of the bed to put them on. Dagmar sat up meanwhile, pushing her messy hair out of her face while the sheets were crumpled up around her naked body. Lando stood up again to get his jacket and his phone, turning back to her and leaning towards her. "I'll call you later, hmm? And we'll see each other tomorrow". He reminded her and she sleepily nodded, making him lift her chin with his fingers to kiss her lips tenderly. "Bye, gorgeous". Lando saw her smiling back at him and he made his way to her door, softly closing it behind him. Dagmar laid herself back down on the mattress, turning her face to the wall and she fell asleep again.

She woke up a couple hours later and she rolled over to her nightstand. The empty other side of her bed reminding her that Lando had left this morning because of his training duties. Dagmar reached for her phone and lazily scrolled through the notifications of her socials, swiping the one of Lando's text aside to view it first.

I'm jealous I didn't get to sleep in with you, love. But when I think of the previous night, it's all good 😘

Dagmar smiled at her phone, resting the device on her stomach then and she stared up at the ceiling while her mind drifted off to when they came back from the dinner and he had lifted her up, kissed her so passionately and then they were wrapped up in each other and the sheets of her bed. And he asked her to come to Barcelona. Dagmar sighed contently, taking her phone back between her fingers to reply to him.

We can be lazy all day tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it already 💜

She send the message right away and she sat up to push the sheets aside. Dagmar decided to take a shower and she disappeared into the bathroom, feeling relaxed under the warm water and her mind just kept replaying the way he had looked at her. Their connection was something unique and she hadn't sensed it in a previous relation. The last boyfriend she had was from the time when she still lived in Norway. The guy had been sweet and loving, however when he kissed her, touched her or caressed her, she felt nothing like she did when Lando did the same actions. Dagmar often read the stupid captions on Instagram that said something like 'falling in love is preparing for heartbreak', yet she couldn't imagine Lando breaking her heart. They weren't going to do anything this Sunday, but she still got all giddy and felt the butterflies in her stomach at the thought of being with him, a whole day.

Dagmar turned the shower off and dried her body and her hair, slipping into some jeans and a sweater for if she needed to run a quick errand or something else. She decided to get to her course work a bit earlier, checking the weekly schedules to see if there were any deadlines next week which she could prepare and hand in before she flew to Barcelona. But first, there was something more important. Dagmar took her phone in her hand while her laptop started up and she dialed Sarah's number. She was glad her friend knew about Lando now as she could finally gossip about him with someone. "Hey". Sarah sleepily mumbled into the phone. "You're up early". She added and Dagmar glanced over at the time that showed that it was nearly lunch time. "Lando left my apartment early". She explained. "What time?". Sarah asked. "Six this morning, but I slept in". Dagmar subtly hinted.

Tinder - [Lando Norris]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें