0.2 || the flirting

Dagmar slept in on Saturday. She didn't have a lot to do anyway. She finished most of her essays and reading reports before Friday already. She preferred to have a free weekend to spend on meeting up with friends or spending time in her bed while watching a series on Netflix. When she lifted her head slightly from the pillows, she could hear the rain tapping against the windows and she sighed. Dagmar pulled the sheets back up to her chin with a yawn and she rubbed her eyes before reaching out for her phone on her nightstand. Dagmar took the charging cable our of the input and rolled to her other side to unlock her fully charged screen. She had a couple messages from Tinder. Dagmar would lie if she said the curiosity in her for a text from the fake Lando didn't grow. She had received some from more guys and she decided to save the best for last.

"Okay, Jason". Dagmar muttered to herself when she opened the chat with him. He was a quite good looking blonde, muscular and he was in a band as he wrote on his profile. Nice for him.

You are gorgeous, Dagmar. Do you believe in love at the first swipe? Cause I surely do 😍

Dagmar snorted at what she read. She was sure if she looked up "Tinder pick up lines" on the internet, that she's find the one he just used at the top of the results. Dagmar read the message a couple times more. Not sure what to reply, she opened the keyboard. Maybe she wasn't going to reply anything all. Or something sassy in return

Haha.

She didn't have something nice to reply. The other messages she opened were something alike, although one of the guys, one she'd describe as tall, dark & handsome, had sent her something without a pickup line or something else to empress her.

University I see. Smart! What are you currently studying?

Dagmar had a small smile on her lips. Perhaps this was a move to later send her something naughty or lame, but she liked more in depth conversations anyway.

I'm in my first year of International Business.

She was finally ready to open the chat with 'Lando' and she was more excited about it than she should be. The impostor was the last one to sent a message last night and she was curious if he would ask her what she thought about getting to know each other. Deep inside, she wanted to say yes. But she didn't want to he catfished either, in case this was indeed a dirty old man waiting to meet up and then kill her in a dark alley in the outsides of London. Thank you, next.

Good morning, Dagmar. I hope you slept well. I would ask if you enjoyed your beauty sleep, yet I can't imagine you'd need it.

Dagmar ignored the turn of her stomach when she read over the words a couple times. How could he be so polite to her while she called him out for being a liar quite some times last night? What was he up to now? Would he have different stories and different approaches to other girls he matched with. Did someone report his profile to the Tinder 'customer service'?. Dagmar bit on the nail of her thumb, briefly chewing off the part that was broken already. She turned to her back and pushed her sheets a bit back, taking her phone in both of her hands and getting ready to type a response.

I slept fine. But I couldn't help wondering if you send that to other girls too.

Dagmar replied and she didn't see him typing. He had send her the message a couple hours ago, so he was probably not on his phone anyway. Dagmar dragged herself out of bed and took some clothing from her closet. She wandered into the bathroom and placed her clothes on the closed lid of the toilet before letting the water run and become lukewarm. She took a shower next, enjoying waking up slowly like this. In a couple weeks time, the Christmas break would arrive. She'd spend one week in London and then fly over to Oslo to spend New Years with her family and friends from Norway. She was looking forward to it. The last couple weeks on the University were busy and tough and the workload was heavy, yet it wasn't something she couldn't take. Dagmar was quite proud that she had the discipline to study and make her assignments before focusing on leasure time. She turned the water off next and took the towel to dry her hair and body, later on wrapping one around her dark hair. She shoved her feet back in her slippers and sat down on the bed again. Dagmar gnawed at her bottom lip when she checked her phone again. Maybe he'd respond later today.