Ending

" so I'm going to guess , straight to y'alls slow dance " raps guessed, as they were putting the crowns on to the couple , and they nodded in response

Next thing they new they were on the dance floor again with Cassandra's hands on the kids shoulders , and Varian's hands on her waist

" well at least it can't be as worse . am I right" cass said bringing up a conversation making varian chuckle .

" right , and if something dose go wrong tonight, will face it TOGETHER " varian said softly.

Cassandra smiled at his response resting her head on his shoulder as they continued to dance .

~\~\~\~\~\~\~|~\~\~|~\~\~\~

Meanwhile rapunzel got off the stage joining her boyfriend in the crowd of students. Eugene putt an arm around raps . " you lied on the votes . didn't you ? "

Rapunzel's eyes widened at the question . " h-how did you know " she asked looking at him confused.
Eugene just shrugged in response , as they went back to watching the couple's dance.

            ~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\

Not before to long cass leaned up and met Varian's gaze . Next thing the two new Cassandra and varian kissed loosing control of what they were doing .

Rapunzel gasped in joy jumping up and down screaming. at the sight of them kissing.

Cass leaned back breaking the kiss with a smile , as the song ended , and they separated.

~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\

Cassandra and varian joined the others after the dance , and a random song stared playing as everyone stared leaving

When Rapunzel , Eugene , Lance , sapphire , Cassandra , and varian were almost the last people in the room dancing to the beat of the music .

Sapphire was loosing control of her dancing and ran into someone. Sapp looked up to see a handsome guy (In sapphires eyes) with brown hair and sparkling blue eyes .

The guy handed her his hand helping her up off the ground . The blonde blushed moving her hair behind her ear taking his hand .

" sorry " the guy said

" no I'm sorry , I didn't see you " sapphire apologized brushing off her jacket .

" I'm sapphire " she said bringing out her hand so he could shake it . " Ethan " the answered shaking sapp's hand .

Ethan walked away as sapphire waved goodbye with a smile . After he left the room cass and varian walked over to her .

Cassandra gave her friend a sinister smile as if saying someone's got a new crush.

Sapphire rolled her still smiling trying to hide her red face .

The end !!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for reading , Hope y'all enjoyed this story !!!!