Sir

Please remember to vote

Guard-Sir wake up some of the prisoners get out of there jail cells!

Liam-WHAT! I then wake up in a instant. I then run down to the basement to see. Eden surrounded by guys be one of then look like he was protecting her. I then run over to push the guys away from Eden. I then taking the key to the handcuffs and taking they off her. I then grand her in to my arms.

Eden-Don't touch me!!

Liam-Stop this Eden!

Eden-Put me down your I will never speak to you very!

Liam-I then put her back on the ground. Who are this guys?

Eden-WHY?!

Liam-TELL ME RIGHT KNOW!!!

Eden-If the person that was in Front of me was my brother. I the other guys I don't know how they are.

Liam-Some want will it taking for you to come with me?

Eden-Hhhmmm? First this one is not questionable you have to do it. You have to let my brother come with me. Second you have to taking of this Dog collar off of me. I will not be like your pet any more if anything I am to you is just a person. Ohhh I also want my own room and if I ask for some thing you have to make it happen. If you don't make this things happen my not going with you!

Liam-Hhhhh! If I promise to do what you say.

Eden-Good!

Ben-Hey sis how is guy?

Eden-He is the Alpha. You don't have to worry about any thing know. We're going back upstairs.

Ben-Okey then. I stirred close by Eden some the alpha would not hurt me.

Liam-We get up the stairs and then I locked the door. I then look over at Eden her brother was very close to her. Hmm. Dose your brother have to be close to you?

Eden-Why?

Liam-WHATEVER!

Eden-I then whispered to my brother to keep his distance way from me some he dose not get hurt because of Liam's jealousy.

Ben-Okey.

Liam-Shall we go?

Eden-Not yet. First taking on the dog collar.

Liam-I then want over to her pulled her to my I taking out a key then unlocked the collar. I then grabbed it. After it was off her neck had bruise under it. Can I taking you to the medical room to bandage up your neck?

Eden-Why? Are you know sad to see want you do to your mate?

Ben-He is your mate?

Eden-Yes.

Ben-Eden I think we should leave this please.

Liam-Eden is not leaving this please!

Ben-If she want to she can you know want she said.

Liam-I then rushed over to Ben and grabbed he by the neck I said that she is not leaving this please.

Eden-LIAM!!! Put my brother down! KNOW!

Liam-Ggggrrrrrr!

Please remember to vote