Liam buyed Eden

Please remember to vote

With Liam Know

Liam-To was the day we're I going down to the place where they sell wolfs, vampires, witches. Because every couple of years the alpha mean me or some guards have to go down there and track that they are in good hands. But this year I have to going and I was thinking about getting a pet anyways. Some I get dressed and get in to the car with some guards.

(After The Driver Over)

Liam-I get out of the car with the guards and what in to the place. I was greeted by the owner. He showed my around and then it happened I get the smell of my mate! I then said I would be right back and run to the smell! I get to this room but the door was locked. I then run down the stairs and want to the bar and make he getting my the key. I then run back up the stairs and open the door. My jaw drop from the site I saw. She was covered in blood and cuts and bruises. I then yell down to my guards to going get the doctor. After a half of a minute the doctor was there and bandaged her up and giving her some medicine too. After she started to look and act better. I want to the Manager and asked want happened to her?

(This Is Want The Room Look Like)

Manager-Alpha my sorry but you mate was signed up to having sex with one if are clients

Liam-Who was this client?

Manager-Alpha you know that we are not allowed to give out that information.

Liam-If you doing giving my the name your life will end!

Manager-Okey then I will see who it was.

Liam-After a couple of hours the manager was back. Who was it.

Manager-My sorry we don't have a name but he is our richest client.

Liam-Okey then I will spare your life today. But my going to taking her with my some nothing else happens to my mate.

Manager-The only way I can allowed that is if you get her has your pet.

Liam-What?

Manager-We are not allowed to let they going if they are not a pet.

Liam-Okey find. How do I make her my pet?

Manager-Okey then here is the paper work showing that her is your pet and no one is allowed to taking her away from you.

Liam-Okey I then signed the papers and kept my papers that I needed. Some what is her name?

Manager-Her name is Eden but you can change it but you have to tell us today some we can put it on the paperwork.

Liam thinking-Hhhooo I love the name Eden!

Liam-No I like the name Eden and I think that would make her happy too that her name is still Eden!

Please remember to vote