I hold him back."How about we just go in. I mean it should be fine inside right?"

"i bet you already jinxed it but it's worth a shot." He shrugs. We open the door and he was right.

All the heads turn towards us with knowing smirks. Some even had the t-shirt on. You know what I'm with Sans on this. I would gladly hand over my soul to Asgore right about now.

"i hate my life." He deadpans.

"Breakfast at my house?"

"yup."

He teleports us to the house. Ah home sweet home. How I've missed you.

He plops onto the couch and sighs.

"i forever regret letting the others get involved."

"They would have gotten involved one way or another so I think you made the best choice in the end."

"true. you need any help with cooking."

"Nope I just finished."

"what!"

He looks to me in surprise as I held a plate of eggs and hash brown in front of him. "how-"

"You have your tricks and I have mine."

"well i'm not complaining." He hungrily takes the plate and we ate in silence.

Occasionally I would find myself staring at him and I noticed something. He looked tired. Like he hasn't slept in days tired. Does he wake up alot during the night?

"Sans?"

"hmm."

"Why don't you take a nap?"

He raises his non existent eye brows. "a nap? why are you asking me this all of a sudden?"

"You look exhausted, I think it would be best if you rested for a bit. Did you not sleep well last night?"

He averts eye contact. "um. kinda. but i mean if i fall asleep right now i'm gonna stay asleep for hours."

I get up and grabbed a blanket from a basket. "Duh. That's the point."

"well taking a nap doesn't seem like a bad *yawn* idea." He says as he lays down and closes his eyes. I lay the blanket on top of him and he falls asleep instantly. I gingerly plant a kiss on his skull.

I text Papyrus that we will be at my house for a few hours. He said that was okay and that he would reorganize his bone collection while we were gone. I- have know idea what he means by that.

Well I haven't read in a bit so might as well catch up. I grab a book and sit on the opposite side of the couch. Our legs slightly tangle together but it was comfortable. Light snores filled the room as I got lost in the words of my book.

Time skip _____________________

I'd say about 2 hours have past by the time I finished. Sans was still asleep and I was getting tempted to take a nap as well. But first, I'm hungry. I get up from the couch.

He then began to stir. I don't think he was waking up but he was mumbling something in his sleep.

I get up to get a snack to eat. A few minutes later he began to mumble again. Although his words were gibberish, his tone was nervous.

I got closer to see if he needed to be soothed back into his deep slumber.  As I knelt down beside him, I notice a layer of sweat coating his face. He scrunched his features in discomfort.

I've never seen him like this before and it concerned me. That must be some dream he is having. Not wanting him to continue going through whatever nightmare he was seeing, I lightly shake him awake and he immediately sits up.